accident

Author's note:
Heyyyyyy
Good reading babiessss :⁠-⁠D:⁠-⁠D:⁠-⁠D:⁠-⁠D

Jimin's POV:

"are you ready?" I asked while turning my head to look at Rose who was sitting beside me and then taehyung who was seating behind us.

"I guess so." Rose answer while giving me a hug and messy my hair with her left hand before opening the car's door and go out.

"Bye jimin, go park the car and then we meet in the club." Taehyung said while going out the car.

"Be careful." I said before starting the car again.

Meanwhile with Jungkook...

Jungkook's POV:

I was waiting  in the car for suga's  SMS to say that i could enter the club. I was a little far from it, because i didn't found a place to park the car near there.
But instead of suga, i got a message from lisa.

Lisa, 11:07 PM

Jungkook, i need to talk to you in urgency, please call me when you see this.

Me, 11:07 PM

I'm here baby❤️. What's wrong?
Should i call you now?

Lisa, 11:08 PM

Oh, you're here...

Me, 11:08 PM

Yes, what happened?

I'm getting a call from Lisa, so I answered the phone, immediately hearding lisa's crying, as i frowned, confused.

"Jagiya, what happened?" I asked, worried.

"Jung-jungkookie... I'm so sorry..." I heard a sob coming from the other side.

"Sorry for what sweetheart?" I whispered with a sweet voice.

"I-i met a person jungkook..."

"Wait, what you mean, lisa?"

"Jungkook, i falled in love with a girl... I'm so so so sorry, jungkook..." She's still talking while crying.

I kept silence for a bit. What the fuck is she saying?

"Jung-jungkook?"

"Do you love me?" I seriously asked.

"Jungkookie...-"

"Do you love me lisa?!?" my tone of voice became aggressive.

She kept silence.

I rubbed my eyes that started to get wet by some tears that formed there and sighed, trying to calm down.

"Are you breaking up with me?"

"Umm... Jungkook, I-"

"Just answer my question." I coldly said, as i bite my lip, trying to force the tears to not come.

She sniffed.

"A-a... I-i... Yes...I... Jungkookie please-"

I hanged up.

Like what the fuck? When did she met her? Who is She? How long is lisa lying to me? How long she doesn't love me anymore? I'm so but so so so trustrated right now... I mean, fustrated. Argh! I can't even speak properly now! Shit I'm so freaking mad at her! How could her? How could her do this to me?

I immediately started crying, i couldn't hold it anymore...

I putted my hands in my face as i cryed more.

*Vibration from the phone*

Lisa was trying to call me again...

No, i would not answer, of course...

*Another vibration from the phone*

I taked my hands off of my face and looked up to my phone.

It was the message from suga. I have to enter the club...

I whiped my tears with my hands and then with my wrists, as I started the car, trying to men up, like my grandpa used to say. Of course I wouldn't go by feet crying in the most dangerous hood in London, so I hope i'll get a park near the disco of the pub.

I putted my hands in the steering wheel and taked a deep breath. Then i started driving, but my thoughts were all on lisa. In her words of our call that actually were echoing in my head, in her smile, in our first kiss, in  all the moments we spend together... A lot of memories of us were coming into my mind and i was too distracted on that to realize that i was increasing the speed of the car. More and more and more. The tears kept falling, shining because of the street's lights.

I was so mad.

I didn't saw when a grey car apeared in front of me from a street perpendicular to the one i was.

It was too fast.

Crash.

Author's final note:
HEHEHEHEH i love a little bit of angst😅 don't kill me now!!