dead?

Author's note:
Angst in its power in this chapter😂
Good reading:⁠-⁠D

Jungkook's POV:

I just could see black at that moment.

The only thing i remembered was the sound of crashing glasses, tires squealing and metal and plastic colliding.

I slowly opened my eyes, trying to figure out where i was.

I could feel blood coming out from my nose and a big scratche in my right cheek and another close to my left eye. Gosh, my leg is hurtin' so much... I still feel my face wet because of all the tears i dropped moments ago.

The car wasn't fine at all. I didn't had a window next to me...  The plastic of the car was dented, and it smelled like burning. Did I accelerate the car that much?

It was dark. the street was deserted, there was no one, we could only heard silence and it had just some few streetlights. The glass in front of me was cracked too, but i think the car could still work.

Still bewildered, I looked in front of me, and next to the gray car, which was also crumpled, but way more than mine, (it looked like the doors could fall at any moment) there was a body on the ground, on its side, as if it had rolled out of the car and stopped there.

Wait... Did I just kill someone?

I tryed to manage to have force to open the car's door and walked with dificulty, limping, until i reached the body who was laying and i crawled next to it, i started crying without even realizing. I pushed the body to put it on its back and immediately recognized the face (now full of scratches) when I saw it.

Of course it had to be jimin...

He was with his eyes closed and unconscious, when I noticed it was him i putted my hands up to my mouth not beliveing what i have done.

Now i couldn't even feel the tears rolling down my face and falling in jimin's black leather coat.

I can't believe he had to be here at the same moment as me...

I panicked, hyperventilating, but I tried to control myself and calming down, looking at his body as thinking what to do now.

I have to... I have to see if his heart...

I leaned over to put my ear to his chest, to see if his heart was beating. Then I went with my ear to his mouth, alredy with my eyes wide open.

His heart was not beating, and he wasn't breathing too.

Fuck.

No, no, no, no, no, this isn't hapening...

I have to resort to CPR.

I have to revive him.

And VERY QUICKLY.

I placed my hands on his left pectoral,  one on top of the other. I was breathing heavily, I've never been so nervous in my entre life, my hair was getting wet with sweat...

And i started to press my hands against his heart, lots of times.

A lot of thoughts were invading my mind right now...

Is he going to revive?

Did I just kill him?

He is so young...

What is going to happen?

Am i going to prison?

I hope i have arrived in time...

After some times pressing in his heart, i aproched again my hear to his left pectoral, with all my hopes in my heart.

Oh my God. I...

I DID IT.

He's alive... He's alive, Jungkook he's alive... Your doing this correctly...

I sighed in relief, still kneeling on the ground next to him, thanking god that i didn't kill him.

I putted my ear next to his nose and mouth again.

His heart is beating but he still not breathes...

O my God, oh my God, oh my God... I have to do mouth to mouth breathing...

I even didn't thought how akward this would be, i just wanted to revive him... I fastly putted my hands in his face and I leaned forward while I taked a deep breath. Then i placed my lips against his soft plumps lips and I poured all the air I had into his lungs.

When I didn't had more breath,  I repeated the process, a lot of
times, until I felt his eyes open suddenly and he lifting his torso, sitting upright, while breathing the air as if he needed it more than anything, which was actually true. This made me raise my torso too, pulling our lips apart and instinctively wiping my lips on my sleeve, while he looked at me scared, breathing heavily.

"Jun-jungkook?" He said scared, looking onto my eyes and starting hyperventilating. He was really pale, and had tears in his eyes. I could see he was still very weak.

"Jimin... Don't worry, everything is okay now... It's okay, it's okay, I'm here...I'm here, jimin... I'm so sorry..." I putted one hand in his waist and the other in the back of his knees, lifting him up just like in the movies or weddings, as he putted his arms around my neck and placed his head against my chest, immediately falling asleep.

Author's final note:

So... What do you think is going to happen??

Hehe yes I don't have much to say after this...

Hope i did this chapter well haha

At least are you enjoying the fanfic??

Love you💜