"Is he declaring war?"

Author's note:
Heyyy
I'll update Jenlisa fanfic after this chapter. Sorry for mistakes.
Good reading :⁠-⁠D

2 weeks later...

Jimin's POV:

*Knock knock*

I knocked at tae's bedroom.

"Umm... Taehyung... Can I enter?"

"Oh... Hey jimin...Of course you can..."

I entered in his bedroom, closing the door behind me. He was sitting on his bed, alredy wearing a suit.

"Are you ready?" I asked, calmly.

"I don't know... I don't go work since two entires weeks...But we have to go since the boss said it was important..." He said, sadly.

"Yeah... Let's go" i said while giving him my hand to help him getting up and enbracing him, then holding his face with my hands to give him a kiss in his forehead.

Me and Tae were alone at jin's apartment, Rose was working and namjoon and jin alredy went to europe in a mission... We had to go to a meeting at our company, since Jennie's disappearance, Tae didn't went working. He locked himself in his bedroom... We past the first week searching Jennie, at her parents house, at her apartment, in the university and in the cafe too... We were constantly calling her, but nothing. She totally disapeared, without letting nothing behind.
The police is searching her too, but they didn't found anything... Her parents are so worried...After I saw the paper laying in one of the cafe tables, two weeks ago, i showed it to rose and Tae, and we realized it was, of course, a kidnapping. What else it could be, right? But we didn't understood the meaning of what was writed in the paper. Unfortunaly, undercovers agents can't investigate what they want, they have to solve the cases that the company imposes, we don't have permission to investigate what we want, so we couldn't try to find Jennie... Plus, the company just investigate big cases, not just disappearances that happen everyday... So we let the police doing their job. I freaking didn't want to, but , as agents, we have to follow riles. Even if me and Tae decided to investigate without the company knewing, we are always being controlated by our boss., so it would be Impossible. He would find us...

But well, finaly I was able to convince him to go to work. So we took our jackets, went outside the apartment and went to the elavator. When we reached the ground floor, we entered my car and i started driving to our company.

(...)

We arrived, and went inside. A bodyguard guided us to the biggest meeting room of the building, wich had a lot of confortables chairs placed there, and a stage with a pupit. It also had some tables with fancy drinks and food.

Me and taehyung sat in two chairs, it alredy had a lot of people sitting or drinking while waiting the CEO.

Some minutes past, and Rose was alredy with us, she was finishing some stuff in her office but she had time to go to the meeting.

"Excuse me..." She ran through the people that were here with fancy clothes until she reached the seat we reserved for her, next to us.

"Hey!" She said, finaly sitting down, while adjusting her beige sequin dress. "Am i late?"

"No, no. Don't worry" i answered.

It was in that moment that we heard everyone starting aplauding, and we knew that the CEO was arriving. He had called a lot of agents to that meeting, but no one knew why.

All people who were seated got up and started aplauding too. We did the same and saw the duble door being opened by two bodyguards, and then our boss came.