Kim

Author's note:
Helloo yes, Im coming with two chapters today! It was to make up for the time I disappeared...💗
Good reading:⁠-⁠D

Jimin's POV:

I frozen, my eyebrows got together, i was confused and worried on the same time.

Rose was sitting on the ground, distracted with her phone, and Tae stopped dancing when he looked at my facial expression, the smile completely disappeared, and he frowned.

"Is everything okay, jimin?" He asked while sitting again in the sofa.

Well, not really.

"A...Umm... Jennie... She's..." I just showed him my phone.

I saw Tae reading the message and then opening his mouth, surprised and still with a frown.

"Let's go." He simply said getting up and walking towards the entrance of our appartement, with a serious face. It was quite strange seeing him serious, normaly he doesn't care about nothing...

"Hum? Where are you going at this time of the night?" I saw Rose leaving her phone and looking at us.

"Jennie isn't okay." I answered, taking my jacket.

(...)

In ten minutes we arrived at the cafe where jennie was suposed to be working at, so I stopped my car and me, rose and taehyung opened the car's doors and ran to the front door of the cafe. It was a cold and dark night, nobody was in the street. We only could hear some bugs flying around the street lamps .

Tae started shaking the door, but it wouldn't open, it was closed.

"Wait." Rose said while searching a hairpin in her own hair. When she found it, she inserted the hairpin into the lock,turning it and making the door open, we went quickly inside, turning on the lights.

"Jennie? Is any body here? Jennie! We should call namjoon..." Tae said, worried.

Him and my sis started to ran around the cafe, searching Jennie everywhere, but i just stand there, walking slowly, hearing them screaming "Jennie" around me.
I was too worried to have strengh to search her.

Until... I saw a paper, laying in one of the tables.

I thought it could be a message for us from Jennie, so I quicky walked there. I took the paper on my hands, wich were shaking, and yes, i kinda was right. It had a message. But i guess it wasn't from Jennie, not even had her handwriting...

It said:

'Im gonna find you, Kim'

Well, just great!

Author's note:
Im sorry. Not sorry hihihihi😈
Now you'll have to wait for next part...
Love you cuties💜