143

Author's note:
Are you guys liking this fanfic? Should i continue? Now Im with the music "case 143" by stray kids in my head lol
I decided to publish this in bunny's day hell yeahhh
Happy birthday Jungkook!!🎉
Sorry for any mistake.😅
Good reading:⁠-⁠D

Jimin's POV:

Finnaly in the hotel. I hope i won't see Jungkook again. Gosh i just embaressed me so much in front of him...! Who's the adult that have fear of airplanes?? Well my problem is just the take off. Not even the lay down. I don't freaking know why. I don't even have fear of heights.
But I guess everyone has a stupid fear hidden... Or it's just me being a kiddo, i don't know.

Well, me, Rose and taehyung were in diferent rooms.
It was not us who will pay, our boss will, so we are in a really good hotel. That's an adventage of being and internacional undercover. Well, i am not, so that's why Im so excited. My first time in europe, and my first work traveling. Same for my sis and Tae. I don't know why our boss said us to do this mission. Maybe the internacional agents of our company were alredy busy... I hope we won't dissapoint jaewon. I really want to prove him that i can do internacional missions. Maybe i'll be promoted... Just maybe... But of course he can't know that Im afraid of the take off of the airplanes, lol...

Now i was in my room, which was the 143. Well, it had a kitchen, a living room and two bedrooms, one for me and the other for Tae, so I guess it was more like an apartment. Rose was staying in another room.
We arrived at 5:30am and now it was almost 6:30am. Me and Tae were alredy sleeping, it was a long flight, and the jet leg didn't help us to stay awake to talk about jennie or other things... Hope she's weel... Im really really worried... Tae doesn't smile again. Im afraid that if we don't find Jennie, he'll be again like the 13-year-old kid that cryed every night because of his parents dead...

(...)

Meanwhile...

Lisa's POV:

I was panting, tears rolling down my face as much as rain.

I finaly found strengh to take one of my hands off my knees, pressioning the doorbell of the apartment.

*Ding Dong!*

I had to press again, no one appeared,
maybe cause it was 6am.

Finaly she oppened the door. I was still panting with my hands in my knees.

"Lisa?! What the fuck are you doing here?!" Jisoo said. "Why the fuck are you in London and why are you crying sisy!" She envolved one arm across my shoulders and the other hand was holding mine,helping me walking into her big modern apartment. Yes, jisoo lives in London, and works as an internacional agent at a company here.

"S-she... She's gone..." It was the only thing i could say while sitting in the sofa in jisoo's living room, still crying.

"Oh dear who is gone?" Jisoo asked with a kind voice, sitting next to me with a worried look, still holding my hands tightly.

"Jennie... Jennie..."

"Please calm down, hey, sisy, it's okay..." My sister took a tissue wich was in a box in the coffee table, weping the tears that continuously were falling along my cheeks. "Tell me what happened dear... Is it Jungkook? I swear i'll punch his stupid face if he-"

"No, i-it isn't Jungkook... I... Some months ago...  I had a affair with a girl named Jennie in a disco..." I sniffed, taking off the tissue of my sisyer's hand to dry the tears in my red tearly eyes by my own. "We were totally drunk... A-and then... We started to meet there every friday's night and even hang out and-... I-i fell in love with her...Two weeks ago, she... She was kidnaped..." I putted a hand in my forehead, with my elbow in my knee, the tears falling to the floor one by one. "The most dificult part was to pretend to be okay with all of this, c-cause my company started to investigate her kidnapping when we had clues that Lee sang-yi kidnaped her... I-i was pretending to be serious, to didn't knowing her a-and, Im afraid of Jungkook discovering what i had with her and I-... really like Jungkook, but now... I-...now..." I started crying more again. Gosh it was dificult to say all of this, since i was hoarse from cry and my breathing was irregular as i was constantly sobbing and sniffling.

"Oh my god i can't believe that you took a flight to come here because of this..." Jisoo hold my face and caught some more tears with her thumb. But i still couldn't look at her.

"I-it's b-because you are the only one that i knew i could count on... B-besides j-jungkook and some people o-of our rival company a-are here to find j-jennie... S-so i thought that i had to go here too, find her by my own..." I looked at my black boots, making jisoo taking off her hands from my face. I was calming down little by little, Now looking at the tissue that jisoo gave me in my hands laying in my lap. When I finally could look at my sister in her eyes i asked her with dificulty:

"What do i do?"

I just felt jisoo enbracing me, patting my back, trying to comfort me.

"I don't know dear, i don't know... When was the last time you saw Jennie?" Jisoo asked, moving away to look at me.

"Two weeks ago, i finished my work earlier at the company and went see her... I... I told Jungkook i was meeting a friend and... I even kissed him..." I started crying again and jisoo huged me again.

"Lisa?" She whispered softly close to my ear, after some minutes hugging, with her chin in my shoulder. I was with my nose in hers, i guess i was getting her pajamas dirty because of my tears, making apearing a big dark stain in her shirt.

"Ye?" I tryed to answer, with my mouth against her shirt.

"Do you love Jungkook?"

I sniffed.

"I don't know... Im still confused...i just know that when I met Jennie, me and Jungkook were little by little separating ourselves...And it was because of me... I invented excuses just to see Jennie instead of spending time with him when we didn't had work... It always made me feel bad about myself... After knowing what happened to Jennie, i started thinking that i was just seeing Jungkook as a really good friend..."

"Then you should tell him."

As fast as light I moved off from her shoulder to look at her, schoked with her words. I can't do that! I just can't do it, I'm not capable...

"I can't face him saying the true... Saying that... I can't be face a face with him while telling all of this was a lie. He will hate me..."

Jisoo hold my hands tightly again.

"Nah... not all of this... you loved him, he loves you...You had a lot of good memories with him... I remember that you were always calling me just to talk about him for hours when you met him...But don't you think it's better late than never? If he finds this out by his own, he'll hate you much more. Maybe if you're honest with him he'll forgive you.

"M-maybe... I guess you're right unnie..."

Jisoo smiled.

"Im always right" She said while looking deeply in my eyes, starting to laugh with me at the serious way she spoke it. "Look, we will talk about this tomorrow. Now you have to sleep. I'll give you a pajama and you'll sleep on the guest's room." She said getting up to walk towards her bedroom, probably for getting a pajama for me. But she stoped at the living room's door when I called her.

"Ummm...Unnie... Well... I prefer to sleep with you, if you don't mind too."

She softly smiled at me, letting her shoulder relax, still holding the door's handle.

"You still such a baby...My baby sister...Of course I don't mind too."

We smiled at each other.

I missed my sister.

Author's final note:
That's it cuties, have a great JK day 💜