"I'm sorry, jimin..."

Author's note:
HELLO MY FELLOWS BITCHES.
Sorry, I'm a little crazy today. OMG OMG OMGGGG we reached 300 viewsss that's sooo niceeee thankssss guysss!! Oh and probably i'll put images in the chapters which still don't have when i'll finish this story. ( And I really don't want to write angst right now but i have to) ⚠️ i must change the book cover, so be attentif to that if you want to keep reading this story⚠️
Anygays, enjoy the chapter!!
Good reading :⁠-⁠D

Jungkook's POV:

I was seating next to jimin, who was laying in hospital stretcher, sleeping.

I couldn't took off my eyes from him. I was worried, and it was alredy 3:34 am.

He was still sleeping, and the litte room was empty, i could only hear the
'beep' comming from the heartbeat machine just next to him.

I still don't believe this is happening, and i started to overthinking about my future and his future too, now that i did this shit...

I laid my head against the wall behind me, looking at the ceiling and biting my bottom lip as I firmly closed my eyes.

After some seconds i opened them again, looking again at jimin. I griped his hand and I intertwined our fingers, laying again my head in the wall and closing my eyes again while carresing his hand with my thumb.

Until...

I heard the person next to me waking up, making some confused noises and asking 'where am I?'

I imediately got up from the chair, still griping his hand. I just remembered that we were like that when jimin lowered his gaze to our hands, so I taked off my hand from his, blushing a little bit, scratching the back of my head.

"Uuh jimin, are you okay?" He still seemed confused.

"Uh... I guess...??" he scrathed the back of his neck too, tiredly.  "What happened?"

"Uuh...-"

"WAIT. I don't feel my legs. I FREAKING DON'T FEEL MY LEGS." He interrupted me, with his wide eyes looking at me seriously.

"Wait, what?!"

In that moment a nurse in her fiftys came in, looking at a paper on her hands, and asked:

"Park jimin?"

"Yes."

"Oh, jimin...  We have to talk. It's serious." She said while aproaching the streacher, then looking at me.

"Uuh, what happened?" I asked.

"Um... I'm really sorry, but if you're not jimin's family or friends, you can't be here..." She said now looking at me.

"No! He can stay." Jimin exclaimed, grabing firmly my arm. I was quite surprised...

"Oh, okay then. So, jimin... Well... I don't know how to say this but... Jimin, your legs were really danificated in the car accident, so-"

"Wait, car accident?"

"Oh... You don't remember? You had a car accident... With this sir..." She looked at me. "He brought you to the hospital, and he explained what happened. If he hadn't brought you here, you had no chances to live, dear... "

Jimin looked at me with his eyes on disbelief, almost crying.

"Jimin... I'm so, so, so sorry..."

"No, i-it was an accident, y-you don't have to say sorry..."

"Ummm... Yeah, so jimin, we have bad news for you, sweetheart. You are not avaible to walk, and the doctors that taked care of you said that they don't know how much long that will last... But, for now, you shouldn't do any sport or big movements with your legs. Indeed, we will imobilize your legs. You will have to move with a wheelchair, when u get out of the hospital, in some days...

Jimin was with his mouth opened, not believing any of this, just like me. I guess you can feel how bad i feel now. I mean, this is all my fault. Why i wasn't careful while driving? What did I thought i was doing?! Why am i like this? I hate myself!!

"Well, i have to... Call the doctor who will see you, jimin...I'll leave you guys alone for a bit" The nurse said, slowly leaving the room.

Jimin stared at his hands in his lap, with no facial expression, and i was looking at him. Aish... What have i done?

I...

I... I couldn't continue to look at him like that...

"I'm...I'm sorry, jimin..." I said lefting the little room alredy with tearly eyes, slamming the door.

I taked my hands up to my head, pulling my own hair with the anger I felt, started to walk back and forth, anxiously. Nobody was waiting for a doctor or nurse in the corridor, i thought...

"YAH!"

I turned around. I saw a young men getting up of one of the blue plastic chairs placed in the corridor, walking towards me with is eyes showing all the anger he had.

Fortunately, two mans that were with him impeded him to get closer to me. It looked like he wanted to smash me, gosh! They were also with a pretty blond girl who looked scared.

"HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO MY JIMIN YOU FREAKING IDOT!!! IS THIS ALL ABOUT OF THAT FUCKING INVESTIGATION???! YOU SHOULD DIE YOU DIRTY FAG!!"

"Taehyung, calm down!! Namjoon, help me!"

Now i couldn't hold this anymore. I guess they were jimin's family or something. I feel so bad. I just walked  away from that place.

Author's final note:
Sorry for late😭
Love you guys, and remember, everybody make mistakes, and it's never late to make it right, trust me.
Love yourself 🩷