(2) Well who knows that she will also end up in my bed..

Theodore's POV

After practicing for a few hours I make my way towards the dressing room. We have no time left for match. After reaching the corridor I carelessly took a turn and bumbed into something. I looked down to see a blonde haired girl . Well she looked like an art of perfection. Her facial features are just memorising. I look further down to see her bra exposed through her coffee stained t shirt. Hmm.. hot I guess. I never see her before. Well my bad.

Me : watch where are you going stupid..

Well I know I was the who carelessly bumbed into her but my ego is own another level. She look at me for a moment feeling offended.

??? : that's what I wanna ask you asshole. Are you blind or what ? Can't you see me standing here?

Wow.. soo sassy. She just drew some unwanted attention from the students passing by. Some of them are whispering ' oh my god look at him.. she call him asshole. He is not even doing anything ' I will let a girl ruin my damn bad boy reputation, nah girl , she messed with the wrong person.

??? : I am talking to you idiot. Can't you--

That's it. I pinned her to the nearby wall. She was so stunned to speak further.

Me : Dare to open that pretty mouth and I will shut it in my ways.

She looked at me with her wide brown hazel eyes. She looked so beautiful. I wonder how she is not even in my bed. Well it's not too late for that right.

' what's going on here' argghh I know whom this fucking voice belongs to. Well my one and only brothers friend. Noah Grey. He pulled her towards him. What's she is doing with him? I can't keep my eyes away from that hazel brown ones. She thanked him but for what yeah his jacket maybe. Him being a douche ignored her. She turn towards me and glared me while I just roll my eyes and left from there with my friend Jake (jacob).

Jake : what's happened there?

Me : nothing. But who is that girl with your girlfriend?

Jake : ohh you mean Isabel. She is Kristy's friend.

Isabel. So that's her name. We didn't say anything we make our ways towards the court.

Isabel's POV

After changing my shirt immediately we went to the basketball court. We took our seats in the front row arranged by Jacob. The while campus was exited to see the match or more specifically the boys. Me and Kristy were talking about some random things to kill the time. Our attention went to forward by the loud cheering of the crowd. That's when I noticed the players already taken place. Our campus team wore red jersey while the other choose black one. My attention divert to that jerk....yeah I remember Kristy telling me he is the captain...my god what was his name? I forget.... umm should i ask Kristy once again. Nah i dont care what his name is, I will call him jerk. That's suit to him better. I came out of my thoughts by Kristy's loud voice. Damn my ear will bleed for sure.

Kristy : yeah baby.... you gonna win.. love you..

I look forward to see Jacob smiling at her with that jerk. Within a second his attention came to my side. We make an eye contact. Well I guess I need to break it otherwise this jerk will keep holding it till the match ends. Before I could break my eye contact he just wink at me throwing a flirty smile. What the hell wrong with this guy. Now I drew many stares no sorry glares from most of the girls here. Maybe his fangirls but I don't care. I feel Kristy nudging by arm playfully. I roll my eyes at her and focused on the match.
The match seemed to be pretty tough because both the team were playing good.

(I am going to skip the match cause I don't know anything about basketball . Time skip)

The match ended with aloud cheering . Well our team won. The players were pretty tired but still they still but they cheered each other. After the crowd disappear, Kristy grab my hand and walk towards Jacob for congratulating him. After we reach there she throw herself into him arms.