(4) She will be a death for me..

Isabel's POV

Oh my god where on the earth I have to be with him. Can't this guy leave me alone. I looked at him standing near the bar to get some drink . His back was facing me. He turn around and that's when our eyes met. He winked at me. Urgh seriously dude..!? I rolled my eyes at him. I turned to my left inorder to avoid him. I then wittnes a couple making out. I can only see the girl because she was facing me and the boy wait!! He looks familiar... I walk further to see the boy clearly. Soon I recognize the face. I stood there numb trying to process what's happening in front of me. My freaking boyfriend was making out with some random girl. One of the worst sight that I have ever witnessed. I don't know how to react. His eyes were closed obviously enjoying the pleasure and his hand buried deep inside the girl's skirt. I feel nauseated at the site. I fight back my tears because some of the students from my class who knows about our relationship was giving  me a pity look. I feel so pathetic right now. I heard a voice yeah it's obviously Kristy's.  I need her right now the most. I turned to see Kristy, Jacob and him standing there. I immediately huged Kristy and let my tears fall. I felt a rush of emotions anger , sadness , betrayal. Jacob and him (Theodore) standing there giving me sympathetic look. I looked like a mess right now.

Noah : Isabel Babe...it's not what you think...I can explain.... let's talk this out..

How dare he? After cheating me like this he still have the guts to confront me. Such a jerk he is. No I will not slide this that easily..

Naoh : Babe.. hey... you know that I love you right..

That's it. I had enough of his bullshit. I felt like my body burned in anger.

Me : SHUT THE FUCK UP.... I don't wanna hear any of your bullshit... was I not enough for you? Or did I not able to satisfy you in bed? Huh!!!??

He was too stunned to react..

Naoh : b..babe..s..see....don't g..get..mad--

Me : didn't I said I don't wanna hear you.. all these months you speaked to me and I listened to you right.. now hear me out.. we are done here.. soo JUST FUCK OFF... you heard that right FUCK OFF.... don't ever show me your face..

I ended up talking to him with everyone cheering for my bold behavior. I was panting heavily but I am satisfied by the look of his face. I was so mad at him for doing this thing to me and also myself for trusting him. I again felt my tears blur my vision. I immediately walked out of the club followed by Kristy and the boys. I heard her call my name but I was not able to turn or react all  I do is walk fastly from every mess. I was pulled backward by Kristy..

Kristy : oh my god girl that was so hot. I was so stunn-- hey what's wrong?

She noticed my teary red eyes. I broke down completely. She immediately  pulled me into her embrace. I let it out all. I know right now I look like a mess but I don't care. I can't keep the pain all by myself alone. Yeah that's right I was so strong a while ago. That's only on outside but in inside I was screaming due to pain. I still can't believe him the love of my life, my boyfriend  do this kind of nasty thing to me. Remembering everything I cried out more on her embrace. She held me so tightly to make feel good.

Me : was I not enough for him?  Do I am not able keep up to his needs ? Do I really deserves to see all these? Is this 1 years of relationship is nothing for him?

Kristy : No no no Isabel. You don't deserve to see all those. It's just him who don't deserve your precious tears.

She said whipping my tears and smile at me genuinely. Oh god without her I don't know that I will able to cop up with this situation. I am great full to have her in my side.