(6) I miss her a lot....

"So how are you feeling right now ?" She asked while driving.

"Ohh please Kristy you are asking me the same question by the time we got in the car"

" I know Isabel and I  am worried for you." I smile at her . I really appreciate her effort to care about me. "I'm good. Not that perfectly but it will be okay."

She nodded and focused on driving. "I know if it's the right time to tell you this but I can't hold back now . Jake proposed me last night" I looked at her amazed. " wow thats a good news then."
"Yup" she grinned like a idiot. I am happy for her. " so you loose your v card right?" I teased her. She became all red. Aww that's so cute."kind off" she awkwardly tell me without looking my eyes. "wow tell me how was it " I decided to tease her a bit. "Oh god Isabel can you please stop." I laughed at her flushed face. "Okay okay" I shurgg in surrender.

"Well what about you?"

"What about me?" I asked her confused. She looked at me with a smirk. "I mean last night if i am not wrong you were with Theodore Frostt, the campus golden boy." Well it's her time to tease me.

" what n...nothing happened " I tell her while looking out of the window. She laughed out loud. " you should know that when you lie your ears will red right." Yup she is right. I sigh defeated.

" Well I was about to kiss that guy last night" she put sudden break. Thanks to my seat belt. "Why did you do that?" I asked her.

"You what?" She looked at me in pure disbelief. I roll my eyes at her. " I didn't kiss him okay? I was about to." I defended my side. She again start the car. We were occupied by a awkward silence. I guess she is processing what I had tell her. "What made you thought of kissing him?" "I don't know Kristy, I still don't believe myself. " thank god that I broke up , if was in relationship it will be worse. "Hey you okay?" She asked me sensing my discomfort. I nodded my head. " he don't force you to do anything right?" She asked me while still driving. I immediately shocked my head as no. I bet he was the one who is keeping away before anything had happening.

" no he don't do anything. But it's just" I looked at my lap playing with my fingers indicating that I am nervous. I again looked at her she was waiting patiently for me to complete. " it's just I feel   weird " she frowned at me . " means?" I sigh " I feel terrible after having a breakup I still managed to think about making out with someone " I close my eyes in frustration. She gentle hold my hand in her and offer me a small warm smile." Don't think like that Isabel, he is the one who cheated you and plus you were drunk last night and that's completely okay. It happens sometimes. And also I don't want you be with Noah or think about him. You should really move on."

I listened her carefully. Her words were somehow comforting me. She is right I should move on . I can stuck with him like this. I offered her a warm smile. We reached in front of my apartment. I walk into my apartment and throw myself on the couch. I am tired but I don't wanna sleep. So I decided to watch TV to distract myself.

"So how did everything go?" I asked Jake while walking towards our class. " I proposed her Theodore. I can't believe myself I did that" I laughed at him " yeah me too . You were soo nervous " he laughed along with me. " you still don't know about how the girl you love feels when you just say 'I love you' unless you get one" Well he is right I never been in a relationship before. Well these kind of things are for loosers i myself forced too believe like that. I shrugg my shoulder " Well I'm glad I had no one and I am not planning to get one. So I guess I don't need to know these type of things. " He shrugged then turn towards me " what about Isabel ?" I smiled by hearing her name remembering all those which had happened last night. Among them the main part is that she asked me to kiss her." what about her ?" I asked him confused obviously hiding my smile. " don't you seem to be more close with her ?" there he goes again " dude there is nothing like that"

He frowned " I thought that you have something for her. I mean I thought you like her "

Do I...?

" no Jake there is nothing like that." I shake my head completely denied to what he asked and i hope it will not happen like that. He nodded his head and we make our ways towards the class.

After class me and Jake went to 'Rosie ' to grab a coffee. When we reach there we saw Kristy  sitting there alone. Why is she alone where is Isabel? Wow Theodore why do you care about her?

" hey guys " she greet us when we reached her to take a seat. We greet her back. We ordered our coffee and talked about some random things. Jake went to buy muffins for us. So it was me and Kristy here.

" umm Theodore hope Isabel didn't trouble you much she kinda talk to me about it " she said while looking at me. " no not that much. When she is drunk it's hard to manage her that's it. " I assured her and she smiled " sounds like Isabel.. she was kinda regretted of trying to kiss you" okay this seems to be super awkward. I didn't wanna speak about this kind of things. The thing I didn't know what to tell her " it's just fine for me you know it's not new I always do this with other girls." She nodded her head knowingly. Soon we drown into an uncomfortable silence.

" here you go" Jake said placing the muffins on the table.
" so where is Isabel? is she fine ? " I looked at Kristy for her reply. I don't know why I take interest when it comes to Isabel. "Yup she is fine she don't have any lecture today" Jake nodded his head.

"Well how she feels about the breakup " Jake asked her. " Well she still can't believe that he actually did that" she tells him. I didn't say anything cause I don't what to tell. I knew Noah before everyone. He is my stepbrother's friend. We meet a few times and also we make sure that we don't get along. I seriously don't like any of them. I never knew that he has girlfriend and that turns to be Isabel. I have seen him making out with some girls. I bid goodbye to them and left out towards my car. Jake told that he is taking Kristy for a date. So I left alone. I see someone leaning on my car using his phone. Soon I recognize that it is my brother sorry stepbrother.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He looked at me with his dark blue eyes. " I was waiting for you " he said while walking towards me. " for what?" I bite back sharply. " zorro wants you to complete the deal " did I ever mention that I am doing illegal stuffs. Well unfortunately yes. I was dragged into it. " I am not doing that again and I'm done with all those bullshit." he doesn't seemed to satisfy with my answer. " Well well well you have to do that child. See you soon but make sure with you answer." He left from there while I kick my foot on my car angrily.

I was 15 when I dragged into this stuffs. I was forced to work under zorro's father. They were selling and exporting drugs, black money and so many illegal stuffs. I didn't knew anything about it as i was a child. But when I get to know about this I stopped doing this stuffs. Only me and my sister know about it. We make sure to hide this from the rest of the family members. She was there for me for almost everything but not anymore. Moisture gathered in my eyes while thinking about her. I miss her a lot. I miss the small talk , the fights we used to share when we were kids and everything. Everything went into ash when these people came into my life and snach my sister away from me. Once they used to force me to work under them by threatening me by my sister. After her death I was left alone. I am sure that after her death they can't use anything to force me. This is why i really dont have any closed ones in my life. If I had one it's like I am putting both of our life in danger. Everything was okay until a few months ago. Now they still want me to work under them. What the actual fuck??!!

To be continued.......