(11) you deserve better..

I bursted the door open with a thud to saw that fucker sitting on the bed. He seemed to flinch at the sudden sound.

"What the fuck man--"

I didn't let him complete. I punched him really hard on his face. But that doesn't satisfy me. When I saw Isabel crying like that i saw my sister Angela in her. She always cries like that after getting into a fight with her fucking boyfriend who is my fucking enemy. I was a kid at that time to react to this all.

 I kicked him on his stomach. He tries to fought me back but poor fucker failed in his every move.

He was still clueless. I can still see the fucking frown he has in his fucking face. I grabbed him by his collar to make him face my blood shot eyes.

"Why did you slap her? Why fucking you slap Isabel?" I scream at his face. My anger was at the peek and I couldn't control it. I know I should not be violent like this as my mom says but sometimes it gets out of control.

"Theodore " I heard a small whisper and I turned my attention to the owner of the voice. The rage the fucking rage that I was holding was slowly melting at the sight of a teary brown eyes.

She was standing by the door with Kristy and Jake. Both of them looked at me with wide eyes.

"So you are talking about her" the fucker in my hands opened his mouth. I looked at him with my deadly stare. He stepped out of my grip.

"So how good is she?" He asked with a hind of mischievous in his voice.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I bit harshly at him ready to punch him again and again.

Soon I felt a small hand on my tight fist. Without looking I knew it was Isabel. Surprisingly her touch made me calm. I took her small shaking hands in my big warm ones.

"  Because i fucking know that now she is with you. Is she is good in bed? Is she allowed you to fuck her like a slut she is ?Because I know she is fucking sexy naked under me" he said with a cheep smirk on his face.

I lost it again. I marched towards him like he is my fucking prey. Today I will end this fucker. I got on top of him and punched him so hard only god know how many times. I heard some muffled cries and beggings to stop.

No one treat their girlfriend like this piece of shit. Expecially not Isabel.

Soon i was pulled back by jake. I sobered up soon and realise that we were not the only people in here. I looked down to see Noah is unconscious. Everyone were looking at the scene with wide eyes.

Well what they accept from a bad boy ? To make out with him rather than fighting.?

I ignored all those stares Because my eyes only found that hazel brown eyes which hold so much pain in it. My heart clench everytime I look into that eyes with tears in it.

I make my way towards her and embraced her in my tight hug. She relaxed a bit in my arms.

"Let's get you out of this sweetheart. " I whispered in a soft voice. She nodded her head still refused to come out my embrace. I lead her outside to my car. i opened the door for her and made her sit comfortably. We drove in silence Because I know she needs some time to clear her mind. Soon we reached and I stopped my car infront of her apartment building.

We sat there in silence without looking at each other. I know she is fighting with her thoughts. I decided to break the silence.

"Are you okay sweetheart? " I asked in a soft voice. She looked at me for a second and opened her plumb lips to respond.

"I don't know. I feel like shit right now. I can't believe him that he slaped me and then talked some shit about me like that. I didn't know that all these years he was thinking about me like this.

She looked at me with her teary eyes."I ..I don't know Theodore what to say right now and i am sorry for everything. "

I get out of my car and slowly let her out of the car. I stand infront of her and cupped her small face in my hands.

"It's alright sweetheart. You did nothing wrong. He being a fucker like that isn't your fault. No one doesn't deserve to be treated like that not at least you. Listen to me sweetheart You deserve much better."

She nodded her head like a child. I wipped her tears with my thumbs. I am controlling my best not to kiss her tears away. Did I forget to mention how breathtaking she look right now. I seemed failed to notice her back there at the club. Her red dress hugging her beautiful figure at the right places. Jesus She is fucking  adorable.

Wait what adorable? Seriously Theodore you have never used that kind of words in these recent years. Oh god what is this women doing to me?

I came out of my thoughts to see we are outside of her apartment. She turned and thanked me. I don't wanna leave her alone. She turned to shut the door but saw me standing there in the same position. She raised her brow at me. Cmon fucker tell her that you wanna stay with her. Wait no you don't wanna leave her.

"Well sweetheart you know I don't wanna leave you alone at your place. Kristy will be here after sometime. Soo.. you know can I come inside with you?"

I asked her while scratching the back of my neck. Jeez I am fucking blushing to give a girl a company. I mean I never did things like this before. Yeah me with a girl under a single roof without her throwing herself to me was only Isabel. She is different from others and that I admire alot.

She laughed a bit looking at me. Yeah because I know I look like a idiot right now.

"Yes you can come inside."As soon as that words slipped from her mouth my face lit up "but only if you behave."She tell me with a serious face. What she can't be serious.

"Seriously sweetheart?" I asked her with a frown."I am here to help you not to fucking kidnap you." I told her still with a frown. I know that she is just annoying me just like Jake.

"No no Theodore I am not letting you in if you not agree." She tell me while grinning mischievously. I rolled my eyes at her. This women right infront of me is unbelievable.

"Yes ma'am I will fucking behave. Is that okay?" I asked her now slightly annoyed. But she laughed at me clearly enjoying it. She moved aside I stepped in with grumbling. Only her sweet melody laugh echoed the room.

To be continued 🤍........