(7) DONT TOUCH ME.....

I was walking towards Rosie to have my morning coffee. Kristy is with Jacob so I thought not to disturb her. After the whole breakup thing I was so tired to attend today's lecture but I had to. I don't want to spoil this day atleast not for Noah. Getting my coffee I make my ways towards the same table me and Kristy used to sit. I hope I can survive after everything. I am not that weak though. I should really move on.

"Look who we have here"

My thoughts were interrupted by someone that I have least interest. I rolled my eyes at the person standing in front me with her minions.

" what do you want Jessie "

"Oh I just wanna make sure that you are okay after your breakup?"

She mocked me showing her fake concern.

"How come that your business? " I faked a smile.

"Well poor Isabel, I feel for you. Noah had to choose someone better than you." She laughed alone with her minions.

I feel like riping her head only god knows into how many pieces.

"Well thanks for your concern Jessie. You see me I am good."

"Yup you look good but be specific Isabel. You look more pathetic."

"Watch your mouth slut" Kristy interrupted. Thank god cause I am not in a mood to pick up a fight.

"What were you calling her pathetic? Have you ever seen yourself in the mirror? "

I wanna laugh right now but too lazy to show that.

"How dare you?" Jessie hissed fuming in anger.

"Oh Jeez I didn't tell you anything to overreact like this?"

Yup she is overreacting. I take a sip of my coffee being unbothered by Jessie's glare.

" Well what about Mr John Jessie? I haven't heard of him in a while. Last time he was In an intimate session with his little whore." Kristy mocked her back whispering so only three of us can hear.

Mr John was our old science professor's son. He was here for few months. Him and Jessie had some dirty stuffs together. Well yeah let's  say 'Jessie's dirty little secret'. Later the campus caught them red handed and Mr John was expelled While Jessie being the daughter of someone who is the campus management board didn't. Well they clean her records.

I see her face turn pale causing me and  Kristy to smirk. She left from there storming her foot.

" such a slut she is" I heard Kristy and laughed. She turned and smile.

"You don't have to mention that. It's was way more embarrassing for her." She shrugged.

"Who cares, Well that bitch deserves that" I nodded her while laughing.

"Between how are you feeling? " She asked me while taking a sip from my coffee.

"Good as long as I see Noah again". I told her while looking down.

"Well hope he won't show his face again". I nodded with her. Hope so.

" So how was your date ?"

"Mm good. Even though we were together before dating , he was making sure that I am okay."

"Aww that's so sweet of him. He cares about you."

"Yes he do" she smiled at me and I returned the same.

"Let's get to class before Mrs Choi's arrival. The least thing that i wanted this week is getting detention from her."

Yup she is right. Mrs Choi is our professor in history department. She is a good women but very strict when it comes to profession. She won't tolerate late comers. Despite all these facts all the students still loved the way she teach her subject.