(3) I will make it upto you..

Isabel's POV

After a tiring day Kristy drop me in my apartment. I directly went to my bedroom to take a short nap to clear my mind. Jeez so many things had happened to me today. Meeting that jerk was the worse thing among them. How can someone be this much ridiculous. I hate him for sure. Why all those girls are behind him? What do they see in him? Yeah I know he is handsome or maybe rich but at the same time such a Dick he is. Oh my god hope I won't see him again in my life. I came out of my thoughts when my phone vibrates. Without looking I received the call.

Mom ❤️ :Hello honey are you good? Are you sick or something? Tell me baby I'm worried.

Ohh shit.. I completely forget about my mom. Well thanks to that jerk all this happened because of him. I was texting my mom when he just bumbed into me. Ugghh....

  Me : I'm good mom, you dont need to Worry mom. Something came up at that time.

Mom : Ohh it's okay dear I just wanna make sure that you are fine.

  Me : Yeah mom.

Mom :Well I want to invite you meet us soon. It's been a while we had seen you right?

Yeah we didn't see each other for the last 8 months. Yeah such a pretty long time. I miss them so much.

 Me : Yeah mom. Tell me when you guys are free I arrange my flight according to that.

Mom : Sure honey.

Like that me and my mom spend some time each other. I feel much better now but still I need a nap. After a good 10 minutes we ended our call. I checked my phone whether I receive any call. Yeah obviously from my mom 5 missed calls in the morning. After  meeting that jerk I forget about replying to my mother's text. I just sighed and put my phone on the night stand. I quickly changed my dress into something comfortable and lay on my bed to take a nap.

Time skip

I woke up from my sleep when someone knock my apartment with a thud. WTH??! Who loves to make me this annoying.  I look the time. It's already 6.30 pm. I lazily got up from my bed and walk towards the door only to see my best friend standing there with toothy grin. Seriously what i do with this girl.

Kristy  : hi.

Me : byee.

I turn around to shut my door but she stopped me.

Kristy  : jeez Isabel.. I came here to pick you up.

Okay fine right now I am annoyed.

Me : pick me for what ?

I snaped at her.

Kristy  : obviously for Jake's win party. He invite me and also you Isabel.

That's when my attention went to her dress. I scan her from head to toe. She wore a dark blue  dress which covers her curves perfectly and reach upto her mid thighs. She looks good in it.

Me : why Me ?!! Uggh I don't wanna attend any party I need some sleep. You can go I am not joining.

Kristy  : oh cmon don't be soo boring. You are coming with me and  that's final.

I have no option left with me.

Me : ughh fine.

Kristy  : yeahhhh!!!! Cmon I will choose a dress for you we have no time left.

She drag me towards my bedroom. Oh god she will be a death for me.

Kristy  : so I want you to look some spicy. Umm.. what will I choose for you.....