(8) I dont like her...

The view in front of us was breathtaking. But my eyes found only one person sitting next to me. 'Isabel' the moonlight falls on  her face making her glow im darkmess. She was so lost in the view in front of us. The sea looked so calm and the cool breeze hitting our skin makes us so relaxed. She turned towards me.

"What" she asked me. She is so beautiful. That hazel brown eyes I would love to stare at them forever. Forever.

"Nothing" I smiled.

Out of sudden she starts to lean forward. I let out a shaky breathe. Our faces were inch apart. Soon she captured my lips with her smooth pink lips. I got lost in her lips. She bite my lips a low moan escape  from my lips. I hold her nape and deepened my kiss. Oh my god she look so hot. I bite her lips earning a moan from her. I like the way she keep that sound for me.

" you are so fucking sexy Isabel " I whispered into her mouth. Heat rushed over her cheeks which turned into slight pinkish. I couldn't control myself I grabbed her ass harshly she  gasped. I immediately pushed my tongue into her mouth. Our tongue were fighting for dominance.

"You are so beautiful Isa---"

*knock* *knock*

I woke up from my sleep by a knock on my apartment door. Fucking hell...

"Who the hell is now?"

I opened the door only to see Jean standing there. Wow what a fucking beautiful sight to have in the morning. I mentally groaned.

"What?" I snaped at him.

" easy brother. I am here to take you."

I frowned "where?"

"You will know it soon." He told me with a boring expression.

"I'm not coming anywhere with you. So get out" I bite harshly at him. I don't even want him near me. I turned to get back into my bed.

"Don't make me force Theodore, you have to come with me."

Is he deaf or what? Fucking idiot. "I don't care. Just leave"

"So you are not coming right? " He asked with a slight mischievous in his voice. But I seemed less care about it. I lay on my bed closing my eyes trying to get back my sleep.

"Soo.... her name is Isabel right?"

As soon as hear something which is not good at least not from his mouth I turned to face him.

"What"

"Oh cmon don't tell me that you forget about your little girlfriend " he laughed finding it funny when it's fucking not. How he knows her name?  How does he know her? And what girlfriend?

"What the fuck are you telling? How do you know her? And she is not my girlfriend..." I saw his face still holding that ugly smile. Fuck definitely rott in hell.

"Oh is that so? That means that we Can have a new toy? Oh cmon brother we Can share her you know right?"

Everything was so fast after that words slipped from his mouth. I looked down on the floor to see Jean groaning in pain. I punched him hard on his jaw making him fall on the floor. I didn't know why I did that. Anger rushed over me when I hear something about my girl. Wait my girl? what the hell is with me? I don't want to drag her into the mess.

"So I was right.  After Angela you have someone as your weakness "

"Don't spell my sister's name with your fucking tongue " I spat at him harshly with a voice I don't even recognize myself.

He put up his arms in surrender "okay okay "

"And one more thing Isabel is no one to me so don't plan to drag her into it."