Chapter 7

Chapter Seven- Tricks

Roux awoke the next morning and exited his bedchambers, walking rather quickly past Edom's room. The night before, he had noticed his friend was no longer at the supper. When he had gone to check on him, he had heard barbaric noises erupting from behind the closed doors. Knowing immediately what was happening, Roux had run into his own chambers, shaking his head and trying not to hear the intense shrieks. He did not want to be haunted by them again this morning.

Roux walked out of his hut and into the community square. People were already milling about and preparing the breakfast. Roux saw some of the nymphs boiling large ostrich eggs above the bonfire, and he could smell bacon sizzling somewhere. His stomach churned in hunger, and he began to walk towards the food when he felt a tap on his shoulder.

"Morning," a smiling Carmine chirped at him.

"Good morning," he replied brightly back to her.

"Sleep well?" She asked. "I know for some people it's hard to sleep in a new place."

"I slept fine, thank you." He responded politely. "It is new and different, but I managed just fine. What do you mean by some people? Don't you find it a bit difficult to sleep in a new place?"

"Not at all," she said, skipping alongside his long strides to the bonfire. "I actually prefer it much better that way."

"How so?"

"It's like an adventure every night! Something new and different. I especially like sleeping on the forest floors. Outdoors, against a tree, under the stars. I'm the happiest that way," she told him, her eyes glazed in a dreamy way as she looked off into the distance, into imaginations only she could see.

"Incredible," Roux commented. "I don't think I could do that, sleep outdoors. When I go on long hunting expeditions, I sleep in a tent. But even my tent is large and has a carpet and a full bed in it. I don't know if I could just sleep on the ground."

"You must try it my way," Carmine insisted. "You learn to appreciate things that way, when you're surrounded by nothing but nature."

Roux raised his eyebrows at the profound statement that had come out of such a young girl. He had not expected her wisdom. By then, they reached the bonfire and each grabbed their own plates of eggs, bacon, cheese and bread. They walked over to the spot they had sat at last night, where Loral was already sitting and silently eating her breakfast.

"Good morning," Roux smiled widely at her as he took his seat. She managed a polite grin before going back to eating her food. Roux began picking at the food on his plate, feeling rather defeated.

Carmine noticed and roughly nudged her sister when Roux wasn't looking. Loral glared at her, and Carmine glared back, glancing at Roux so Loral knew what she meant by the nudge. Loral sighed and rolled her eyes, ignoring her sister. So Carmine decided to take matters into her own hands and utilize some of the tricks up her sleeve.

"Perhaps you and Roux should go for a walk together, after breakfast." Carmine suggested loudly to her sister. Roux looked up at the mention of his name, smiling at Loral in agreement with Carmine's suggestion.

Loral hardly glanced at him as she curtly told Carmine, "I'm sure His Majesty has other things to do, as do I."

"What?" Carmine mouthed to her sister, tilting her head in confusion. When she understood she remarked to Roux, "Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot, I should call you His Majesty."

"No, no. Please, call me Roux." He turned to Loral and continued, "Both of you, call me Roux. I don't want any formalities. And I came here so I could spend a month with you, so I really have nothing better to do. I'd love a walk."

"And I'm sure father can find someone to do your work," Carmine pitched in. "I'll do it, even! But you two should go, right Loral?"

Loral looked pointedly at her sister, then slowly turned to Roux. She gave another minuscule grin and a curt nod, and it was done.

So after breakfast, Roux and Loral stood and began walking out of the gate and into the woods, Carmine watching them leave. She bit her lip, worried her sister would ruin everything. She liked Roux, and she hoped her sister didn't do anything stupid.

***

Aviva lay on her back, the warm sun creeping in through the windows feeling nice on her naked body as she slept. She was about to turn over to greet Edom good morning, when she felt a tickle on her legs.

She kept her eyes closed as the tickle continued up her thighs and her legs were spread apart. She felt Edom stick his tongue between her legs, trying to wake her up with his mouth. Aviva purred softly, arching her back as his tongue reached deeper, flicking in and out.

"I was your slave last night," Edom told her between licks, "but today, I'll have my way with you."

"Mm, m'lord." Aviva rolled her hips against his mouth, letting him believe he had control for a bit. "Mmmm, you're so good, m'lord."

Edom kept licking and kissing, faster and faster, Aviva responding with louder and louder moans. As Edom began to find a steady rhythm, Aviva grabbed his hair with her hands and pulled his head out from between her legs. She lifted his face up and flipped them over so she was on top once again.

"I'm no slave," she whispered in Edom's ear, then took his lobe into her mouth and bit it. Edom flinched and grabbed her arse in his hands. He rubbed her cheeks and tried to get a good grip on them so he could turn her over, but Aviva smacked his hands away and began to slide off the bed. "Tell me I'm not a slave."

"What?" Edom wheezed out, disoriented and distracted by her gorgeous body. She stood out of the bed and began to dance to no music, rolling her hips and playing with her own breasts. Edom grabbed his hair and ruffled it as he watched her, and she knew he was completely mad for her. He climbed out of the bed as well, trying to grab her, but she evaded him as he reached out.

"Call me a woman, not a slave." Aviva turned around and began rolling her hips in circles, knowing he was watching her round bum as it teased him. Edom managed to get close to her and she began rolling her back against his chest, feeling him get harder, but not allowing him entry.

"Come here," Edom whispered into her ear, trying to spread her bum cheeks. Aviva pulled away slightly, still dancing.

"I'm not like your other girls," she teased. "Call me your woman, not your slave!" Edom tried to spread her open again, but she grabbed his wrists and held them away. "I won't let you until you say it!"

"You're my woman! Mine, my woman! Not my slave! And I'm your man!" Edom shouted, delirious and overly excited. Aviva wrapped his arms around her until his hands reached her breasts, then parted her legs slightly and pushed her bum toward his hardness. She place her hands on the wall in front of her to balance herself as Edom began to thrust madly into her back, his hands holding onto her breasts as if they were lifelines. His thrusts were hard and powerful as he released the pent up excitement she had built in him. "Ah, ah, ah! My--ah-woman, ah!"

"Yes, my man! Yes, yes!" Aviva encouraged him, trying to stick her bum out even more, for deeper entry, but she didn't have to. Edom was a madman, plunging into her as if it were the last time he'd ever make love. With one last groan, they both finished and Aviva straightened herself up. She turned around to face Edom, who had his head rolled back as he let the ecstasy wash over him. Aviva pecked his mouth and patted his cheek, giggling at his complete surrender to her.

"You're right," he panted out. "You're unlike any woman I've ever had before."

"You learn quickly," Aviva commented, giving him one last kiss on his neck before heading to the bathing chambers to draw a bath for them. This man was falling for all of her tricks and whims; her plan was going smoother than she had anticipated. By the end of the month, she'd kill him and his Red King.