Truth Revealed & Kingdom Cracked

Featured Music:

1. Excerpt from "Footloose" (Glee Cast Version)

2. "Rewrite the Stars" from The Greatest Showman

3. "Find a Way (Extended Version) from MLP Friendship is Magic

4. "Requiem" from Dear Evan Hansen (movie version)

____________________________

Back in the Encanto, another celebration was in order.

"To the roc!" Someone toasted.

"To the roc!" Everyone cheered.

A big party was set up with the entire kingdom in attendance to celebrate the completion of the roc that would chase off the puss moths once they arrived.

"Alright, everyone!" Remix shouted. "Who's ready to get down?"

Remix turned the tables and played some upbeat music.

"Here's how we party with our peeps!"

(Cue: "Footloose")

Been working so hard

I'm punching my card

Eight hours, for what?

Oh, tell me what I got

I've got this feeling

That time's just holding me down

The warriors even showed the Encanto the way they danced where they were from, and each had their own way of doing it alone or with a partner.

Mace spun his wife and held her in a dip as they danced together in their special way.

"You're so light on your feet, Mace." Brenda said.

"For you, Baby, I'd dance through fire." Mace said, giving his wife a kiss.

Myra and Kade rolled their eyes, seeing their parents going gaga for each other like a couple of teenagers.

I'll hit the ceiling

Or else I'll tear up this town

So now I gotta cut loose

Footloose

Kick off the Sunday shoes

Please, Louise

Pull me off of my knees

Jack, get back

Come on before we crack

Lose your blues

Everybody cut footloose

The new music was definitely a lot different than what the people of Encanto usually played, but it was a time for trying new things. For what was probably the first time ever for most everyone in the Encanto, the people felt like they could just let loose, have fun, and not worry about the Puss Moths harming them.

Garrett and Mariposa set up a long stick as they and some guests began a game of Limbo.

"How low can you go?" people chanted.

"You go, Princess!" Garrett cheered Mirabel as she took a turn, and made it!

"I did it!" Mirabel cheered.

Everyone was laughing and having such a good time. The kids were playing Ring Around the Rosie and dancing with the grownups too.

Pedro picked a pretty flower and gently tugged Kara's dress to get her attention, and presented the little marigold to her.