New Unbreakable Foundation

Featured music:

1. "All of You" from Encanto (You didn't think I was going to neglect to use this one at some point, did you?)

2. "Hola Casita" from Encanto (Music when Casita is revived)

3. "Unbreakable" by Janelle Monae & Kelly Clarkson

________________________

The storm eventually was clear. All was quiet. The Puss Moths all fled, and despite the lack of houses, the people of Encanto and the circus folks survived, though they were all soaking wet.

"If we ever have to do something like this again," said Padme, squeezing her hair dry. "Remind me to bring a swimsuit."

"Or at least a towel." Aayla said.

"I'm not complaining." Kit said.

"Only because you're used to water." Hunter said, squeezing water from his headband.

Fiesta shook herself dry, which only got Anakin all wet again.

"Fiesta!" Anakin whined.

"Lo siento. Sorry, Anakin." said Fiesta.

Mila's family, however, was desperately searching for her, but they didn't see her for a long time. That was, until...

"Papi, look!" Rosella exclaimed.

That was when Bruno, as well as many others spotted someone coming from the Path de Muerto. Someone alive, wet, and just barely recovering from all she'd endured.

"Mila!" Bruno exclaimed.

Mila smiled when she saw her father, and he hugged her tightly and showered her with kisses.

"Mila, where have you been?!" Bruno said. "Do you have any idea how worried your mama and I were?"

"I'm fine, Papa." Mila said. "We'll all be fine. Mariverde won't be bothering us anymore. Not ever again."

Bruno might not have his gift anymore, but he had a pretty strong hunch about what Mila meant by that.

Mila's whole family was ecstatic to see she was okay, and so were her friends. Rosella and Pedro practically tackled their big sister when they saw her again. Mila, of course, welcomed all the love she was getting, even when her abuela hugged her and showered her with kisses.

"Milagro." Queen Alma sighed, hugging her granddaughter.

Mila had to admit though, she was a bit surprised by the gesture. She couldn't remember the last time a hug between her and Abuela felt so genuine. And Mirabel joined in as well.

"I'm so proud of you, Mila." Mirabel said.

"You saved us all, Mila." Queen Alma said. "Your idea saved all of us. You were right all along. Our kingdom can learn so much from you. Being a woman, a princess, it does not define your abilities. I was wrong about you all these years. Your mind is a special gift, one this entire Encanto must praise. Without your idea, or your invention, we all might not be here now."

Mila felt glad to hear her grandmother praising her ideas, but she couldn't take all the credit.

"It wasn't all my doing, Abuela. Everyone helped." Mila said. "Much like the system that makes my inventions work, it took many different parts with different jobs to make all this possible."

Mila looked at her family and her friends, knowing none of this would be possible without their help. And when she saw Tech again... she ran over to him and kissed him right on the lips!