•27•

Y/n POV

I frowned and squinted my eyes in sleep when I felt something shuffling beside me. Peeking from one eyes, I noticed the enormous beauty infront of my eyes. His eyes shine as he stared at my face before giving me a soft smile.

I smiled back and opened my eyes completely being thankful to the god as he made my morning this good. Waking up beside Jungkook in one blanket, seeing his beautiful smile as the first sight in the morning, all this was like a blessing to me.

"Good morning, sweetheart." Fuck. Him calling me by nicknames had always been a weak point for me but this along with his deep and raspy morning voice and smile was my weakest point. I bit my lips and then run my tongue over the same place."Good morning to you too, Jeon."

His smile widened as he turned on his back and stretched his body before giving me a flirty side glance."Correction: Great morning to me. My morning can't get any better after waking up beside you." He winked in my direction as I let out a laugh.

He sat up straight and slightly groaned while rubbing his neck."Fuck, my back hurts." He said and squinted his eyes as I sat up and looked at him before raising my eyebrow."Great morning so far, Jeon. Want some massage?" I teased as he shot me a glare before nodding.

"Likewise." I rolled my eyes and stood up before stretching my body and yawned while looking at the early morning scene of outside. The low sound of birds chirping filled the atmosphere as the cold breeze did their best at sending shivers down my spine.

I wrapped my arms around myself and looked at him only to catch him staring at me but I ignored him and gestured towards the living room."It's cold. Let's go inside." He snorted and stood up while folding the blanket."After spending the whole night in balcony, you suddenly remembered that it's cold." He mumbled and bent down to grab his phone while I shrugged.

"Not my fault, though. Your body was as hot as heater so I didn't feel the coldness." I said as he looked up at me before frowning."Did you drink yesterday after I fell asleep? Why are you acting so different?" He asked and crossed his arms making me scoff.

"Bloody mood ruiner." I muttered under my breath as his frown deepened. "What?" I looked up to see his face and shook my head mockingly. "Nothing, jeon. I think I'm having hungover that's why I considered talking nicely to you." I said sarcastically and turned around before making my way towards my room, muttering every single curse to him.

Just when I closed my room's door, my phone rang catching my attention. I walked towards the bed and picked my phone as the call went off. It was Taehyung. A sigh escaped my mouth when I noticed 12 missed calls from him in just 3 minutes. Typical Kim.

Before I could think of anything, my phone rang again as I answered it this time."Hel-" I couldn't even utter a word when he shouted from the other side making me flinch."Yaah! Why won't you answer my calls?!! You even know how much worried I was?!"

I rolled my eyes and switched the phone from my left ear to right ear before making my way towards the bathroom."It's not even been 5 minutes since you're bombarding my phone with your calls. Besides isn't it pretty obvious to not answer the calls in 5 in the morning?" I said and looked at my reflection in the mirror.

"Oh, fuck off, Y/n. We both know that how much of a light sleeper you are." He said as I brushed my teeth ignoring his statement. "Anyways, I called to tell you that I got some information about Jeon Jungkook." As soon as his words entered my ears, I halted and quickly washed my face before grabbing my phone.

"Spit out. I'm listening." I said and sat on my bed while attentively listening to him."He's the only son of the most powerful businessmen of Korea, he'll be taking his dad's place after his graduation. He's not from Seoul but from busan, they shifted here when he was about 8 years old. Despite his usual information I couldn't dig out more. This guy is mysterious."