Truth Or Dare Part 2

Hello everybody, IT'S ME, your host, CP! And welcome to the Truth or Dare chapter!

Now, I'm just here to introduce everybody who is playing! 

We got me, CP 5931, the stunning host!

The foxes, Alex, Freya, and Mangle!

The rabbits, Springs and Bonnie!

The chicken, Chica!

The bears, Freddy and Goldie!

The little demon, BB! ("HEY")

And the dollface, Marie!

Now, with introductions of the people outta the way, let's dive straight in! Because I'm out of witty comments!

Truth for Golden: Why the heck did you think it was a good idea to kill anyone so relentlessly without speaking to any of your peers?

Golden: "Because I thought he was a bad guy. In retrospect I was wrong, but can you blame me? Every guard I've seen had either been an Afton lookalike, or a perv. Depends on the location for which."

Dare for Freya/Foxy: Cling to Alex's arm as much as reasonably possible through the upcoming Truth/Dare section.

Foxy: "You think I don't already do that?"

Alex: "Send help."

Foxy: "No one can help you now babe."

Truth for Freddy: I know you regret your actions, but you should probably clear the whole mess between you and the foxes. How would you go about it?

Freddy: "Yeah, that's the thing. I'm not sure I can clear it. Foxy won't even hear me out, let alone allow me close to Alex. Mangle doesn't really want to talk, so that's not an option either. What can I do to... Wait, idea. That may just work."

(Next part you may see what she is gunna do. Maybe. Depends on when I can work it in.)

"Dare" for BB: KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF!

BB: "FINE! But you're not my parent so this is a one-time thing!!"

Truth for Mangle: You look like your nerves are all frayed, metaphorically speaking. Want a hug and someone to safely vent to? Regardless, I'm hoping for the best for you and your fellow foxes! ^_^

Mangle: "Oh, um, t-thank you. I really do appreciate the offer." She brings you into a hug, and then just talks with you for the better part of an hour, about almost any topic relevant to the pizzaria.

Truth for Marie: Do you think Alex will be alright in the long run now that he's with his lover and fiancé?

Marie: "I do think so. Love can be the greatest tool in one's arsenal, and having a lover is one of the arguably best aspects of life. In the words of Albus Dumbledore, "Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all those who live without love."

Dare for Alex: Kick Goldie in the crotch

Alex: "Gladly"

Goldie: "Wait, wut?"

Minecraft anvil falling.MP4

Tom and Jerry scream.MP4

Alex: "That felt good. Revenge, bitch."

Goldie: "Why me..."

Thats all I have for you this time, sorry folks.

Well, it's shorter than anticipated, but this also serves as the next T or D casting call. Again, to reiterate the rules.

You can ask whatever you want to any of the characters, and if you wish to, myself, (🍋 is allowed) 

All answers will be in private unless otherwise stated, or it makes for good comedy. So if you were to say "Opinions on X", then X would not know the question was asked. You have to specify that they are to be in on the question and its answer.

You can ask the same questions to multiple characters, so if you want a group response, again, please just specify.

And lastly, these questions will not affect the lore of the story moving forward. Think of it as making a duplicate of everyone's personalities, asking the duplicates the question, and allowing the main story version to keep going.

Rules are similar for the dares but with a few minor stipulations. One is that dares are public no matter what, and cannot directly involve harming another character. And you can't dare me to do anything IRL. But other than that, have fun you creative people.

And keeping with that last point, if you want lemon dares, well, I'm not stopping you. In the words of Bo Burnham's song, Welcome to the Internet, "Be horny." I leave the internet to do one of the things it's best at. Have at it, you horny people.

Again, for a truth attach it to this line

For a dare, stick it here

And for both, slap it here please, and thank you.

Now, my GF is calling me, I'm going to clock out. Thanks, people!

-CP 5931