Truth or Dare Chapter

Hey everybody! We're a decent number of chapters in, with a fair bit of storyline development, so I wanted to do something special for you. Because of the recent milestone of 1000 reads, I wanted to do a Truth or Dare chapter.

It may seem like nothing in comparison to the other FNIA books out there, but to me, 1000 is way more than I ever anticipated. So have a special chapter.

You can ask whatever you want to any of the characters, and if you wish to, myself, (🍋 is allowed) but I'm going to lay a few ground rules about how the answers will work.

All answers will be in private unless otherwise stated. So if you were to say "Opinions on X", then X would not know the question was asked. You have to specify that they are to be in on the question and its answer.

You can ask the same questions to multiple characters, so if you want a group response, again, please just specify. 

And lastly, these questions will not affect the lore of the story moving forward. Think of it as making a duplicate of everyone's personalities, asking the duplicates the question, and allowing the main story version to keep going.

Rules are similar for the dares but with a few minor stipulations. One is that dares are public no matter what, and cannot directly involve harming another character. And you can't dare me to do anything IRL. But other than that, have fun you creative people. 

And keeping with that last point, if you want lemon dares, well, I'm not stopping you. In the words of Bo Burnham's song, Welcome to the Internet, "Be horny." I leave the internet to do one of the things it's best at. Have at it, you horny people.

I'll start writing the other half of this chapter once I have enough questions and dares to flesh it out properly, so be on the lookout.

In the meantime, submit your questions in this line,

And submit the dares in this line so I can see how many we have of each.

Looking back, I never expected this level of success. I always thought Love and Loss would just be this small story where it was maybe 100 reads with 6 or so parts. And look at where we are now. So cheers to everyone who has read, is reading, and will read this novel in the future. You guys are my motivation to keep writing this book.

I will never be properly able to say thank you enough. But I can sure as hell try. 

Thanks so much, everyone. I'm pouring one out and raising my glass to you all tonight. This is CP 5931, signing off for now.