Shedding of Secrets

As Foxy, still with a large hole in her chest from the attack and subsequent temporary repair she had undergone, paced around Alex's cramped apartment, she couldn't help but feel his current state was her fault. After all, he had been in the building when Freddy attacked him because of her. 

Mangle, always able to read her sister like a book, came over to her. "Foxy? You ok?"

Foxy's response was sad, sullen, hurt, and almost sounded depressed. "No, I'm not. Alex got hurt because of me, and he's still unconscious. He's been out for 5 hours now, and I'm starting to think he might not wake up..."

Mangle's sympathetic tone showed just how much she cared for her sister. "You blame yourself, don't you? Because it's not your fault. He chose to go back in, knowing the risks. He did it for you, so do you think he would want to see you upset like this?"

Foxy quietly denied that he would like to see her like this, but couldn't shake the thought that this was her fault. Mangle, picking up on this, decided to change the topic and lighten the mood.

Mangle: "So Foxy, or should I say, Freya, when are you going to tell Alex that you're his dead fiancé possessing an NSFW capable animatronic girl styled after a child's entertainment icon from the 1980s?"

Foxy chuckled, saying: "Put it that way, you make it hard to tell him anything. Just feels wrong to be described like that."

Mangle: "Fair. But even still, are you going to tell him?"

Foxy: "As much as I hate to do this, I'll lever it against him. If he wants to return to the convention, I'll have to use it against him to keep him safe."

Mangle nods, seeing what her sister, both biological and mechanical, was trying to convey. "So you're going to try to keep him safe by telling him you are his fiancé? I see the logic there."

Just then, Bonnie and Chica stepped into the room. Their moods had an air of happiness about them, but with their arrival, the already cramped apartment felt almost unbearably tight.

Bonnie: "Hey you two, Alex is up and requesting you. We already explained what happened."

Mangle: "Why does he want us?"

Chica: "Apparently he wants to start repairing you two properly. So I have no idea what that entails, but probably get the holes in both of your bodies patched."

Foxy, in a joking tone: "What? I can totally perform like this!" As she said that, she reached a hand completely through the hole in her chest that Freddy had torn, and that Alex had used to repair her damaged vital parts. 

Everyone rolled their eyes at Foxy's comment, and the twin foxes went into Alex's room. 

Alex: "Hey you two. Who wants to be fixed first?"

Foxy almost instantly replied: "Mangle. She's been broken for almost a year now, she deserves it far more than I do. Besides, I'm perfectly content to just hang out like this."

As Foxy said that, she gestured to the still-gaping hole in her chest and the smaller damage points on her face, arms, and legs, showing that despite looking terrible, she was still functioning perfectly.

Alex chuckled, then gestured to Mangle. "You alright with that? From what I saw back at the convention all you need is an eye and some of the synthetic skin material you use."

Mangle nodded and then lay down on his bed as a workspace. Alex immediately set to work, fixing all the damaged parts of Mangle's body. Having started at about 11:30, he was proud of himself to have finished Mangle's repair work in full by 6 PM.