Back for More

As Alex rolled up to the convention in his Boss 429, he spotted Marcus exiting the front before signaling him over. As Alex rolled up to the front, Marcus gave a low whistle.

Marcus: "Nice car man, where'd you get it?"

Alex: "Saved it from scrap, she was listed as totaled but seeing as I was a mechanic before coming here, I fixed it up enough to get it running again."

Marcus: "Well perfect, because that's kinda in the same vein I wanted to talk to you about. Mind if I get in to show you to the employee parking?" 

Alex: "Hop in bossman. I promise I won't run her too hard."

As Marcus got in the vintage Mustang, he noticed a package behind his seat. Paying no mind to it, he directed Alex around the back, where the convention had a special attached parking spot for the nightguard. 

Marcus: "This is just to minimize the chance of theft of the nightguard's car, and to keep it from freezing in the winter when you get off shift. And with a car this nice, I assume you want to protect it?"

Alex: "That would be ideal."

Marcus: "Here's the coded tag then. Once this gets hooked up to the car's power supply, it will automatically open the door within a 10-foot radius. We might need to adjust, as it wasn't designed with this kind of car in mind. Speaking of, 1970 Mustang Mach 1?"

Alex: "Close. 1969 Boss 429. And Why did you call me in a bit early? Not complaining, just curious."

Marcus: "Just a few minor housekeeping things I forgot last night." He pauses as he sees Alex take out the package from the back of the car. "What's that?"

Alex: "Nothing, don't worry about it."

Marcus: "Alright, if you say so. Walk with me."

As they stepped out of the garage, Bonnie, who had been on break previously, stepped out of the closet she hid in and sized up the car. "What can I break that won't be so noticeable he sees it but will cause him to wreck?" She mused to herself, as she walked around the vehicle. She had to admit it was a nice car that seemed all too familiar...

As Alex and Marcus finished talking, there were still 20 minutes to the start of Alex's shift. Marcus decided to leave early, and none of the girls were around. This made it the perfect time for Alex to leave his gifts to all the ladies of the establishment without being brutally mauled just for being a night guard. Working fast, he placed each of the girl's foods near their places on the stage. After doing so, he got clear in case the smells drew them out. Quietly setting the Mousse in front of Foxy's cove before tapping on the door, he retreated to the office and turned on the camera system. 

Watching as first, foxy found her gift, she looked to the camera with a genuine smile on her face and mouthed "Thank you" to the camera before retreating to her cove. Flipping to the mainstage cam he was just in time to catch Chica emerge from the curtains before her face lit up when she saw the pizza. She took a moment to read the note, before calling out the other two. Similarly, they looked so incredibly happy for the food that Alex's heart softened a little, and he watched as they silently read their notes and contemplated for a moment. Finally, Freddy spoke up.

Freddy: "Lucky guesses with the food, guard, but we can't be bribed. You just made your inevitable death slightly less painful."

However, Bonnie didn't look as convicted as Chica or Freddy. She almost seemed to be having second thoughts about this whole ordeal. Between the car, the name, and the handwriting, Alex seemed so... familiar to her. She couldn't put her finger on it, but she had an idea of how to proceed. She needed to see Foxy.