The Chateau.

Me and Kie went back to the Chateau after talking a bit about what happened and how I got Rafe to pay for the surgery bills. Once we headed back of course JJ hugged me. But it wasn't a normal hug. It was a hug from behind. (While writing this I thought of the scene in TSITP where Jeremiah hugs Belly from behind) We walked towards the rest of the Pogues. JJ still hugging me. It was like he was high and or drunk. Not the best combination for JJ. JJ sat down first and I sat down beside him. JJ swung my legs over his legs so now I was resting my head on the couch arm rest while my legs are resting on JJ's legs.

Only if I didn't have a broken leg we would probably be swimming right now. But oh well. I was just laying there when JJ hands me his joint. Normally I wouldn't smoke for no reason but today I just thought fuck it. I took a few hits on the joint. After a little I was officially high. Good thing I didn't drink. When I'm drunk and high it doesn't end well. It was getting pretty late so I texted my parents real quick that I was staying at the Chateau tonight since it was late and wasn't safe for me to walk home. John B slept on the couch which meant me and JJ slept in the bed. 

I fell asleep almost instantly. But JJ was still awake. I don't know how much longer he was awake for but he was awake longer then me. I woke up at 12pm to my phone being blown up by Sarah. I tried to grab my phone that was on the side table. But JJ had his arm wrapped around my waist. I managed to get my phone without moving to much. I put my phone on DND but still texted Sarah back so I wouldn't get the notifications. 

Sarah ❀

Sarah ❀
Where are you?
What are you doing right now?
Are you with anyone?
I need to tell you something!

Umm I'm at the Chateau
I'm laying in bed
I am with someone right now
What is up
Do you want me to come over?

Sarah ❀
You're in bed but with someone?
Who is sleeping beside you?
And yes please come over.

Umm so yeah I am with someone
But not in a sexual way
It's JJ beside me
Right now my phone is on DND so he can sleep
I need a ride!

Sarah ❀
Ooo you and JJ again
Should have known it was JJ.
Anyways I'm on my way

I put my phone on the side table again and I try to get JJ's arm off of me. I hear him groan and he opens his eyes.

"Where are you going?" He says pouting his lips

"I'm going to Sarah's. She said she needs to talk to me about something." I reply

"Mmmm. okayy. But don't  be gone the whole day :(" He says to me and I smile

"Why? Will you miss me to much?" I ask playing around

"Mhm" He says and turns so now he's facing the wall." I smile as I stand up and  walk over to the bedroom door. I close it as I walk towards the front door. I didn't even realize what I was wearing until I walked over to Sarah's car. She looked at me with her mouth open.

"OMG. Is that JJ's shirt??" I look down to what I was wearing when she said that.

"I guess it is. BUT nothing happened. And plus I am wearing shorts underneath." I say

"But you're wearing his shirt and you slept in the same bed together?" She says.

"It's not the first time we slept in the same place. We slept on the couch together before." I say

"Yeah but was the bedroom door closed?" She asks

"yea why does it matter?" I ask

"Well in the living room you couldn't really do anything with the fear of someone walking in but in the.." I cut her off.

"Drive or I'm going back inside." I say

"Alright fine. But wouldn't you go back to JJ" I look at her.

She put's her hands up and then starts to drive towards her house. Once we arrive we go up to her room but it wouldn't be that simple. Of course we bumped into the ONE person I didn't want to see or talk to right now. Not until he apologized to Pope. Which I know he hasn't done yet. I ignore him but of course he tells Sarah that her dad was calling her and needed her outside. I knew this was a lie. Sarah some what believed him and went downstairs to see if her dad actually needed her.

"Still ignoring me?" He asks and I just shrug.

"there's a party tonight. Bring the Pogues and that's when I will apologize to Pope." he says like it's a demand or something. I just nod. That's when I notice him looking at my shirt. I kind of just roll my eyes and walk into Sarah's room trying to get away from him. Sarah came up 10ish minutes.

"So what did you have to do?" I ask

"Nothing really my dad just wanted to talk." She says and I nod

"So. What's up. why did you want to see me?" I ask

"There's a party tonight. you're going with me. Invite the Pogues as well." When she says this I smile.

"Alright, Can I borrow something cute? I wanna look my best!" I ask

"Yeah for JJ?" She asks and I turn kind of red.

"Maybe. You wanna know how I woke up this morning?" I ask

"UMM YESS!!" She squeals.

"Okay so umm my phone was on the side table so I tried to get it to turn it on silent because I didn't want to wake JJ up but it was kind of hard to get my phone when his arm was wrapped around my waist." I say smiling.

"AHHH.. NO WAY. WHAT THAT'S INSANE." She screams and then we hear a knock on the door. I look at Sarah.

"What?" She yells at the door.

Rafe opens the door "Can you stop screaming. I'm trying to sleep." He says. I look down at my phone to see that it's 1pm. why is he going to sleep so late.

"Maybe don't go to bed late." She says and he closes the door.

"Alright so what am I going to wear?" I ask and she grabs something out of her closet. I nod because it is the most beautiful dress I've ever seen.

"Were going to be wearing dresses. I don't want to be the only one wearing a dress so. This one is perfect for you and JJ will love it on you. It will hug all you're curves." She says as I shake my head smiling. It was perfect.

⁂𝟙𝟙𝟚𝟙 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤⁂

Writers note: I actually love writing this it's so fun and I can't wait to write more. I still don't know if I like writing the stories to be 1000 words or more but you know that's fine.