1

Little section description <33

Ever since John Bs dad went missing Rafe and Clara started drifting apart. Ever since they hated each other. At least that's what Clara thought. She didn't know the hate was one sided and Rafe could never hate her. When JJ and Clara got together after everyone waited for them too that's when he became jealous. He has seen her with other guys but this just felt wrong to him. When JJ and Clara break up that's when it was a good timing to tell her how he actually feels. They pursue this relationship which had little bumps in the road. At first it was a secret until Sarah found out. This scared Clara. She didn't want to lose her best friend but that's when Sarah said these words. "I don't care that you're dating my brother I just wish you told me sooner." Clara with a huge smile on her face hugged Sarah. Rafe and Clara's relationship had been going great. Plus her and the Pogues were finding the gold. They finally found it but that's when Ward stole it all and put it in a plane. We all felt defeated but John B. Sarah was also on the plane. The love of his life was leaving and he couldn't endure that. He managed to stop the plane as him and Sarah were reunited. Perkins came to arrest Ward but back fired when Rafe came and shot her dead. That's when there relationship ended. Later on they went back to how it was before. She didn't care what he had to say. He killed the best cop. The only adult that took care of the Pogues.