Fukase's New Friend‼️

This took me forever... this is loosely based on Mad Professor by ICP.

Warning for sensitive subjects: murder, suicide, and just lots of talk and descriptions of death.
The father's name isn't specified, but he is based on Arsloid.

Fukase grew up in a house where he was an only child to his single father. Neither him nor his father know the whereabouts of his mom. All they know is that once Fukase was born, she ran away. For the 16 years of his life where he's lived alone with his boring father, he's been lonely. Fukase had always wanted a sibling but his father was far too boring to find a new girlfriend and he didn't want to deal with adoption.

At school Fukase would try to make friends. Unfortunately for him, he was considered the weird kid in his grade. He spent his time in classes mumbling to himself while drawing. Nobody wanted to be his friend. His bad luck with friends led him to indulge in a new hobby, doll making. He had many dolls. He would try to make them as realistic as possible so it felt like her had real friends.

He was content with the dolls for a few years until he got even more lonely. The dolls can't talk back to him of course. He needed a real friend. Not a doll made of felt and stuffing. He needed flesh and bones. A walking and talking friend with a brain.

He had no idea how he could come up with a friend. Kidnapping was always an option but he felt that it would be too much work to kidnap a friend and then hypnotize them into liking him since he was naturally unlikable and weird.
He thought about changing his personality but that could never work. His brain can't function like a normal human. For he isn't normal. Nobody knows what is wrong with him but he will always be weird. His poor father had taken him to countless doctors and therapists. Nothing will work.

While he was racking his brain on how to get a friend, he had an idea. Something absurd that certainly would never be able to happen. Not something any normal human could accomplish. But Fukase wasn't just any normal human.

What if someone else's body was used and made into a new person? The boy who he had always adored would be a great option. He would never like him anyways, so why not just make him into a new person?

The popular blonde boy that he had always admired, the one who was popular with all of the students and was an excellent basketball player, that would be his first target.
When Fukase was younger he had asked the popular blonde boy, who goes by the name of Len, to be his friend. Len rejected him and Fukase had to keep being lonely with no friends. Because if Len didn't like him, then nobody else would.
Fukase admired him so much. He was so popular and cool, yet he also hated him. He had ruined his chances of making a friend. Now nobody wants to be around him.

If he took some of his features to make a new friend then it would look just as handsome and cool as he does, if not better.

Len had a girlfriend that he adored dearly named Miku. The entire school knew about their relationship and everybody thought they were so cute together. Well that is, everyone except Fukase. He was grateful at the moment for their relationship because this gave him bait to catch Len and finally start on his new friend.

Fukase planned on slipping a note with Miku's forged signature into Len's locker. He thought for a while on what to write and then he put it down.

'Come meet me by the entrance gates. I have something to tell you...

-Miku'

He wrote with a smirk on his face. He was so excited for his new friend. He planned on using Len's body but removing his eyes and finding a different color of eyes that were more pleasant to look at. Len's bright blue eyes just wouldn't do. Other than that, he was going to give Len's body a makeover. He'd be a whole new different person. But... what would his name be?