Watched

Luxuria, Elysia's most exclusive club, thrummed with an intense, almost palpable energy. The lights shone with an iridescent clarity, reflecting off golden mirrors and creating a kaleidoscope of colors that seemed to envelop everyone present in a cloak of desire. The music, a pulsating and sensual rhythm, resonated in each attendee's chest, urging them to surrender to the temptation that hung in the air.

The atmosphere had grown more tense, charged with emotions and furtive glances. Every corner of the club was imbued with a sense of anticipation, as if something significant was about to happen. Whispers and restrained laughter mingled with the muffled sighs and moans of those lost in the moment's intensity.

Ariana was in a corner, watching the scene with a mix of longing and nervousness. She couldn't stop thinking about the kiss with Cael, how their lips had met with an intensity that had left her breathless. Every time she closed her eyes, she relived that moment, feeling again the electricity that had coursed through her body.

Meanwhile, Cael moved naturally through the crowd, attracting admiring and desirous glances. His magnetic presence and natural charisma had made him the center of attention. Whispers about his allure and mysterious personality spread throughout the club, fueling the fascination everyone felt for him.

Raziel, from a dark corner, watched with growing resentment. Cael's popularity was not only a threat to his position but also to the façade of power and control he had built. The tension between them was palpable, and each day seemed to bring them closer to an inevitable confrontation.

From the shadows, Raziel observed with a steely, resentful gaze. His eyes, always alert, followed every movement of Ariana and Cael. Jealousy burned within him, an insidious flame threatening to consume him. Seeing Cael, the newcomer, attract all the attention and admiration that had once been his, made his blood boil. Cael's popularity was a real threat to his position, and Raziel couldn't allow it.

In his mind, he began to devise a plan to discredit Cael and reclaim his place at the top of the elite. He needed to discover something, anything that he could use against him. A dark secret, a weakness, anything that could destroy the impeccable image Cael had built. As he watched from his dark corner, his thoughts grew more twisted and calculating.

That very night, he found Ariana alone in one of the club's less frequented hallways. Seizing the opportunity, he approached her with a smile that didn't reach his eyes.

"We need to talk," he said, his tone cold and authoritative.

Ariana looked at him with disdain. "What do you want, Raziel?"

"You've gotten too close to Cael," he began, his words laden with insinuation. "You should be careful. You don't know who he really is."

Ariana frowned, feeling a twinge of worry. "What are you implying?"

Raziel smiled with malice. "I'm just saying there are things you don't know, things that could change everything. Stay away from him, for your own sake."

The veiled threat hung in the air, leaving Ariana with a knot of anxiety in her stomach as Raziel walked away, satisfied with having planted the seed of doubt.

The night was at its peak when Ariana and Cael slipped away from the hustle and bustle of Luxuria. They had agreed to meet in a safer, more secluded spot, away from curious eyes and Raziel's shadows. They found refuge in a dark corner of the outdoor garden, where the club's lights barely reached and the whispers of the wind in the leaves were their only company.

The tension between them was palpable, like an invisible bond pulling them irresistibly together. Cael approached Ariana, his magnetic presence filling the space between them. Ariana's breathing quickened, her heart pounding. Every time their eyes met, the desire to be together intensified, becoming almost unbearable.