four; bucky barnes

Dear Lara Roth,

Your father gave up on teaching you how to dance? That's a shame. Personally, I would have been honoured to teach a little Lara how to dance.

And, I've always been demanding, I just like to not show it till the second date. And I don't know if you have a pretty little ass (though everything about you is beautiful), it's an expression.

One day, I would like to meet this Wesley person. Show him that I can be more handsome than him. I'm handsome, right? And please, don't lie. I won't for you, so you can't for me.

I thought the male population would be lining up down the block just to even talk to you. Hell, if I'd've seen you earlier, I would have taken you dancing, not Connie. In simpler terms, I thought a girl as beautiful as you would already be married. Like your sister.

And I don't care if you said a random fact to me, I would just like to hear you talk. Especially laughing. Your laugh is beautiful, you know.

You've always been beautiful, Lara. I'd love to see those baby pictures of you. Does your mother have embarrassing, cute ones? Those are the ones I'd love to see the most.

And no, I can't see your blush, though I wish I could. It probably makes you even more beautiful. Though, I doubt that's even possible.

I couldn't say I was surprised when you said you were a teacher. You have that vibe coming from you. Also, you were reading History, so I only know people that want to advance themselves to read history. It's cute though, don't worry.

When did you get so sassy? I thought you were the cute and adorable type. But, I like this feisty side of you.

And what your sister's husband did was sweet. I think I would like to see them reunited. Their love is probably true, and would be an epic love.

Why do you wanna know how tall I am?

Also, my favourite colour is red, my favourite animal is a wolf, and I like the smell of freshly mowed grass and diesel.

And I could ask you the same. What's your favourite colour, animal, and smell? And what's your favourite subject to teacher the little youngsters?

Sincerely Yours,

James.