CHAPTER: 1

Senior Year.

I changed into my uniform. I curled my hair and put on some makeup. I faced myself in the mirror.

"Danielle Marsh, you're beautiful." I said to myself. I was always told that self-motivation is the key to get through life.

"Sana yah!" Hanni called out. Pham Hanni, my step sister and best friend. People say we look like twins which is pretty damn cool.

"Hanni, could you ever be quieter?" I asked.

"No, plus it's the first day of senior year! One step closer till we bust our ass out of high school." Hanni exclaimed. I giggled.

"Let's go, we'll use my car." I offered. Hanni nodded.

We bid our parents goodbye as we left for school. Momo's father married my mother when we were sophomores. I've known Hanni ever since.

When we took our first steps into school, everyone stopped what they were doing and focused their attention on us. Hanni and I just continued walking to our lockers. We got the name "Aussie Sisters" in our Junior year. Everyone treats us like royalty and to be honest, I don't really understand why. We're just normal people living our normal lives. Haha

"Holy shit, is that the Aussie sisters?"

"Bro, who is Hanni so perfect? I seriously don't understand. I'm so jealous!"

"I wish I had Danielle's body. I mean look at mine... I look like a cereal box."

"Aussie sisters, so so pretty!"

We get these comments all the time. It doesn't bother us. In fact it's more flattering. It's nice to hear people respect us.

Hanni is more outgoing and has a loud personality with a yapping mouth. Me on the other hand, I'm more modest and cautious of my decisions. We have differences but we get along so well.

As I got to my locker, I saw someone new next to me. I'm guessing she's a transfer. She was a beautiful lady, someone I'd never expect to run into in my lifetime. She has long luscious black hair and pale smooth skin. But the most eye-catching feature was her beautiful, angelic cat shaped eye. I tried to be lowkey about my staring. But she was just so beautifully unique that I can't take my eyes off of her.

"Excuse me, can you please help me open my locker?" She asked?

"Oh, huh?" I dumbly replied as I snapped out of my daze.

"I-I kind of need help opening my locker, can you please help me?" She repeated herself. God, Danielle, you're so stupidly embarrassing.

"Definitely! Sorry." I apologized.

"It's okay." She replied. I helped with her combination.

"Thank you so much." She bowed and thanked me. I smiled.

"No need to bow!" I giggled, "But may I ask what's your name?" I asked.

"I'm Haerin, Kang Haerin." She responded.

Kang Haerin huh. What a gorgeous name for a gorgeous lady.

"My name is Danielle Marsh. Pleasure to meet you." I greeted.

"Ah, so you're Danielle marsh. I hear your name at every corner of the school." She said.

"Yep, that's me!" I chuckled.

"Your sister is Pham Hanni, is that correct?" She asked.

"Yes, we are step sisters." I confirmed.

"Oh, okay. It looks like you both are blood related." She said,