CHAPTER: 15

"Dad-"

"Pham Hanni! Don't say another word and come with me," Dad exclaimed.

"No, this was all my fault. I was the one who invited her," I spoke up.

"Yeah, no shit," He glared.

What is up with him?! Is he really that upset about me loving the opposite gender?

"You know dad," I stood up, not caring about the audience we gathered, "You can't hold this anger in forever."

He stopped walking and turned around.

"But, you can't love this girl forever," He snapped as he left.

That really got me. Does he not understand how much I love Kang Haerin?

My eyes started to well up as I left the cade as well. I got into my car and drove away. I went back to Haerin's and found her watching TV.

She got up and went straight to me, wearing a concerned look, "Hey, Hey.. what happened with Hanni?"

I didn't say anything. I instead just sobbed on her shoulder. She cupped my face and made me face her.

"Sana... what happened with Hanni?" She asked, this time staring into my eyes demanding for an answer.

"I-I met up with Momo but it was all awkward because she wasn't allowed to see me until I break up with you-"

"WHAT?!"

"Haerinie... shhh.." I said softly I continued, "My dad showed up and-"

"No more... I don't wanna hear it anymore..." Haerin said quietly.

Haerin placed her hands on my shoulder and went on her tippy toes to give my forehand a kiss. My heart began to feel more and more warm with just a single kiss. I don't know how Kang Haerin does it. I then became tangled into her arms and placed my head on the crook of her neck, my face buried in her hair.

"Kang Haerin..." She hummed when she heard her name, "I love you."

I could feel Haerin's lip form a smile. She kissed my shoulder.

"I love you more, Danielle Marsh..."

Third person POV:

"I'll be right back, Haerinie!" Danielle called out.

Haerin jogged up to her before she left.

"Wait, where are you going?" Haerin asked.

"A walk around the city. I need the fresh air," Danielle reasoned out.

"Just be careful, okay? I don't want anything bad happening to you," Haerin said.

Danielle smiled and bent down to plant a soft kiss on the little one's cheek.

"I'll be back just before dinner," Danielle stated and winked.

Daniielle needed the fresh air after everything with Hanni, her step father, and Eunchae. While she was walking around, she heard familiar voices in an alley.

"Oh my god, are you serious?"

"Yeah... I don't know.. Being around Danielle and Haerin is risky and dangerous..."

"That's so uncalled for, they're our friends!"

"But, do you see what's happening? Their shit with Eunchae? It's all too much.."

Danielle recognized those voices. Minji was questioning about staying friends with Sana while Hyein was trying to get her to think otherwise.

Danielle was furious that her own friends would say these. She stomped into the dark alley where Minji continued to ramble on. Hyein looked like she saw a ghost.

"This is all too much for us! They're running our reputation! Who know, Eunchae can ruin our lives-"

"So this is MY fault?" Danielle cut Minji off.

Minji froze in place and slowly turned around, facing Danielle.

"D-Danielle..."

"Don't, Minji. How dare you? You don't even know that half of the story. You know I'm going through a tough time. The last thing I need is my own friend questioning to leave my ass!"

"Danielle, this is too hard for us! We could be next-"

"I got kicked out of my house, Minji. Because Eunchae outed me! She killed Haerin's father. Hell, I could be killed next! We know what she's capable of, so why would you think this is my fault?!"

"Danielle.."

"Hyein, DON'T! Kim Minji, you are so selfish!. My father banned Hanni from seeing me because I'm gay and in love with a girl. You're lucky... you have no idea what it's like.."

"Danielle, I-I had no idea. I'm deeply and truly sorry..." Minji stuttered.

"No, Minji. Do me a favor and leave me alone. Or you can shut your mouth and stop talking behind my back about a situation you barely know about," Danielle snapped before she left.

As soon as Danielle left, Eunchae appeared out of the corner and smiled at the two.

"Splendid job, Kim Minji. You did well... just next time, don't be so sympathetic about Danielle's situation. She's a nobody," Eunchae smirked.

Minji exchanged some worried glances with Hyein.

—-

Sorry I haven't updated this past few days. Don't forget to vote! :D