CHAPTER: 11

"Mom.. Dad.. What's going o-"

"Sit down, Danielle," Dad cut me off with his deep booming voice.

"Yeah, Danielle! Sit down," Eunchae chimed in.

"Ass out, Eunchae!" Hanni and I said in unison.

"Manners!" Dad exclaimed.

"Eunchae here has come to tell us that you're dating a girl, Danielle," Dad gritted. I flashed a pissed off look at Eunchae as she just continued to smirk at me. What an asshole. "Is that true?"

I hesitated for a couple seconds, not making any eye contact.

"..Yes, it's true," I confirmed.

"Fuck! I can't believe you're homoesexual," My dad muttered.

"Haurto!" My mom exclaimed, "Don't talk to my daughter like tha-"

She got cut off by my dad slapping her in the face.

"Oh my god, what the fuck is wrong with you?!" Hanni exclaimed.

"What's the matter with me?! What's the matter with her!" He growled pointing to me.

"What did I do?!""

"You are a burden, Danielle. Liking a girl?!" He scoffed. My eyes started to well up. Eunchae was just sitting there enjoying the show, that bitch.

"I can't believe you right now, yelling at me for finding out who I truly am. I'm in love with this girl and she loves me back. You can't change the way I feel about," I fired back.

"But, I can change the fact that you live under this roof," He said.

"What?!" Hanni and I said.

"That's right, until you and this girl break up, you are no longer living under this roof with us."

"Father, you can't do that! I can do anything but don't kick Hanni out!" Hanni begged with tears.

"Silence, Hanni! This has nothing to do with you," He hissed.

"You have ten minutes to pack up everything, go," He said in a low voice.

I started sobbing. How could he do this..?

Hanni started trailing along but Eunchae stopped her by grabbing her wrist.

"Don't ever fucking touch me, ever!" Hanni yelled as she was violently released from Eunchae's grip.

"Hanni!" Dad exclaimed.

"Don't even! You can't kick someone out because of their sexuality! You're sick, you both are sick!" Hanni fought back and stomped upstairs.

I started to sob hard on my bed sheets. I then grabbed a bag and started to pack the essentials, shoes, clothes, makeup, and chargers.

"D-Dani..." Hanni stuttered while leaning against the door. I ran up to her and sobbed on her shoulders.

"I'm sorry, Dani... I wish there was something I could do," She sniffled.

I started to slowly walk downstairs. My dad had disappointment written all over his face. My mom looked guilty and Eunchae.. Eunchae just stood there with "I won, you're weak now" Written all over her face.

Before I opened the door, my mom hugged me.

"I am truly sorry, Danielle. Please know that I do accept you and I hope that you and your girlfriend are happy together. Stay with her, I'll keep in touch," She whispered. I barely smiled knowing that she cares. I looked back once again and saw Hanni having the worst tear face and is a mess on the steps. I sighed and left.