CHAPTER: 17

"You have two minutes."

Euncahe sighed in relief and flashes the two a smile.

"Why did you tell Minji to say those things?" Danielle asked.

"Look-"

"Oh, I know. It's because you're a sick human being that doesn't deserve happiness," Danielle added.

"Danielle," Haerin said softly.

Danielle sighed before glaring at Eunchae.

"As I was saying, I've been thinking for the longest time," Eunchae started out, "That maybe what I did was wrong."

"What?!" Haerin and Danielle said in unison.

"I'll admit, I did some horrible stuff in the past-"

"You can say that again," Danielle mumbled.

Eunchae groaned, "Will you let me finish, you little shit?"

Danielle rolled her eyes impatiently.

"And for the past few days, I've been thinking deeply."

"About..?" Haerin said.

"About changing. I don't want any conflict between us anymore. I'm willing to change and want nothing but peace" Eunchae said with confidence.

Danielle and Haerin were staring at Eunchae with disbelief.

"Nice one, Eunchae," Danielle replied.

"No! I'm telling you the truth here," Eunchae exclaimed.

There was a silence between the three but Haerin decided to break it.

Haerin sighed, "Are you completely sure you're telling the truth?"

"Yes."

"You truly believe all the horrible nasty shit you did in the past was wrong and you would never ever do it again?"

"I-I do."

"Are you willing to let this all go and never look back?"

"Yes, I will."

"Do you swear?

"I swear with all of me."

Danielle was looking at Haerin with a confused expression. What was Haerin doing?

"Well then, you may go. Have a good night, Eunchae," Haerin sighed.

Eunchae nodded and flashed them a smile before hopping into her car and driving away.

Haerin averted her sight to Danielle, who was still looking at Haerin with shock.

"What?"

"What the hell was that?" Danielle asked with a stern look on her face.

"Um, forgiveness..?" Haerin replied a little confused.

"You are forgiving Eunchae?! Just like that?! Haerin, literally five minutes ago we were both horrified about what she did to Minji!"

"I know. But, what if she really thinks what she did was wrong and foul? Yes, she did stuff I don't ever want to speak of again but who knows. This could be for the better," Haerin shrugged.

"Haerin, Haerin, Haerin. You and your gullible mind," Danielle said, giggling a bit.

"Danielle, what? She could really be sorry!"

"Okay, okay. I'll stop," Danielle said in surrender as she headed back in the house.

Danielle just reached her locker after another tiring day at school. As she closed the door of her locker, someone was revealed to be standing behind it. That someone was Wonyoung.