Chapter 2: Taste of Lipstick

She walked into her bedroom, Slammed the door from inside and locked it.
Threw her Blazer on couch and unwear her heels while dropping them on floor.

Fall on the bed and was streching over her arms, what a tough day it was, l didn't even have my dinner!!

Well, it will be morning in a few hours,
Let me set my alarm for morning or else l may get late. She carried forward her hand , but there was no phone on her side table,
She gasped, damn it !! "l left that on the couch of living area". Now I have to walk down and brought it back.
She tighten the knot of her night gown around her waist, and stepped down, there was dark everywhere .
She switched on the lamp beside a table.
She searched for her phone but it wasn't here, she became a bit annoyed, because she knew where it was.

She walked towards his room and knocked gently.

He was half asleep, lie down with his silk night suit, he didn't gave bother to the knocking.

She again knocked in, this time a bit grumpier .

He finally got up, a bit annoyed due to his broken sleep, he walked towards the door and unlocked it.

She was standing outside with crossed arms, she ordered !! "give my damn phone. "

He blinked blankly! What ?

She narrowed her eyes "Don't have energy to mess again, kindly return it to me."

He replied "l picked it after you walked out", l have kept it somewhere else, The maid will handover you in the morning.

She refused, l don't want that in morning, l want it right now, l have something urgent do with it." If you are lazy to seek, l will do it instead of you."

He yawned!! "l won't allow you to enter into my place, go back to your room, I have to get up early in the morning."

She replied, just a few minutes!! l would take, so let me!!

He breathed deeply and sighed!! fine.

She walked into his room, which is a rare place to visit since their marriage.

She demanded him to dial his number.
He declined and states " l didn't saved your number, so tell me the digits".

She was actually pressing her lips inside to hold back her temper and glaring at him like she wants to kick him right now, but still she managed herself to be calm this time."

She moved her eyes here and there and recited her phone number.

He then dialed her number, the ringtone was hardly audible, she was trying hard to locate , but couldn't.

He rolled his brown eyes, "See l told you, l kept it somewhere which l forgot, wait for morning. "

She took her fingers into her hairs sighed fine, l leave!!
Before she could leave she noticed something, a ray of light was coming from the top of his huge rack of Books, she walked towards it , and called him.
See there it is!

He walked there while restraining himself, raised his arm over the top and locating for her phone , finally got and handover it.
She snatched the phone aside and was walking out from the room.

But he stopped her!!

She turned and rolled eyes , what left?

He asked her to sit on the couch in a demanding voice !!

She blankly blinked and sat down.

He was sitting at the edge of his huge bed , he cleared his throat and spoke out!!
"Your bloom Pharmaceuticals is a revolution in the medical field, Your brand claims to have the least side effects, non steroidal and reasonable prices for general public."