Chapter 7 Shout like thunderstorm

Eily 's Pov

It was very late night, almost 1 a.m of night, my feet were literally aching,as l wore those tight heels, l was feeling very repenting for playing such a shit game, damn it!! l was clever how can he tricked me like that, l sighed while closing my eyes, l hate you  Vincent,  l wish I could not just say but can feel the same, l know we didn't had a normal marriage, but I can't persist your presence with anyone else,  l hate when you touch someone else, you are my husband, you were supposed to belong to me.
I was talking the above in my mind.

Next Day

I was walking in the corridor , suddenly , crossed my path with Asher, l rolled my eyes at him, not gonna even wishing him morning genuinely, coz l don't want to pissed off me in the very beginning of this new day.

Asher 's Pov

I was crossing my path, when my eyes suddenly met her rolling eyes, yes that was an another day, l was tolerating her disrespectful and nonchalant behaviour, l sometimes wonders, if her bestfriend is a neurologist, then why don't she first treat this lady's disbalance brain first,

Well jokes apart,  l have a lot of manners than  her, so l wished her morning, Where she was standing in front of me, holding her phone in one hand.

She glared at me as l said, Good morning Mrs.Carter

She sighed and spoked ,  Morning to you too .

They both then walked away towards to their way.

Vincent's Pov

I was leaning near my car, my secretary Mike was holding laptop screen for me, where I was looking for some Statics for our brands' sale.
My lowered eyes get raised as l saw my Sassy lady walking out, she didn't looked at me , l chuckled sarcastically.

Well unless she can open her car gate, l spoke out, Eily come for a minute!!!

She walked up to me restraining herself in the most possible way.
I took her to another place out from the parking lot area. Coz l know she don't prefer  too much sunlight.

And it was a clear bright day today.
I asked, where are you going up?
She replied, while glaring away, Blossomvales!!

I sighed while rolling my eyes in disappointment, who would look after your bloom Pharmaceuticals?
  You don't visit your office thrice a week , what are you doing up , how can you be so irresponsible?
Visiting your company is a must!!

She broke her silence, l know what l am doing, it's just all in my hands l will visit my company in the way l want, l don't need anyone's suggestion including you, although you are a great businessman why don't focus on your vast empire, she scoffed, your Carter groups huh? She raised her eyebrows while looking into my eyes.

I smirked, while running fingers into my hairs,  how would it sound to have resigning letter from the owner of Blossomvales?

She scoffed, Resigning letter and that too from the former president huh?
Why don't you accept you are not more in much power as you were, you can't neglect that you have a shareholder, you own brother.

I glared at her piercing my eyes into her, you think I am no more in power, you can't afford the spoken words, don't forget whatever prestige you are carrying right now is all because I gave you my surname.

She rolled her eyes at me, l didn't beg for it, you sold it to me with a deal.
Suggesting you," don't ignite stones, if you can't persist fire. "
If You want to give the resigning letter, make sure you have a possible and effective reason in it.
Or l would not hesitate to talk the current president.