Chapter 4 Reason of False Charm

It was an another morning in the
Carter 's residence.

Eily walked into the dining room, which was completely empty.
She took her seat, was waiting for other members to arrived.

She grabbed a good amount of mixed nuts in her fist and start munching, but then hide them by placing them on her lap , after seeing Caroline.

Good morning mom,she startled.

Morning in her usual dignified manner, Caroline wishes back.

Have you started the breakfast?

She waves her head in no, while defending herself, How l could be so mannerless? I can never start before my elders, blinks her lashes with an unnatural smile.

Asher sat beside his mom , right opposite to Eily.

Caroline informed, he is my young son Asher, just arrived yesterday in a prouded way and gestured Eily to greet.

And Asher, she is your sister-in-law Eily , remember l told you, your brother got married. She is his preference.
Both greeted each other while making a hand shake.

Asher scoffed to himself, his choice is poor, l agree. but since when he got a weird taste. While glaring at Eily.

Mr Harrison walked in the place, Asher wishes his dad.

Vincent finally arrives sit beside his wife, morning his parents.

In the mid of the breakfast Mr. Harrison spoken while sounding dominating !!!

Time has come to distribute the shares of Carter groups and Blossomvales, as l have promised after 5 months, on the 45 th Anniversary of our Carter groups,

you both legally authorised
the company 's shares, till then Vincent will handle the business as he is doing before.

Asher, as you are the Chairman of our
Carter group corporate law (law firm)
you will take over it from now, also in the period of five months get accomodated with the art of holding out our business 's profit.

Make sure you start attending the business conferences and start paying your role in Carter groups and as well as our Blossomvales.

I don't think I need to elaborate much, you are already wise and capable my Son,
Harrison completed his words.

Asher nodds while stating, l will give all my possible efforts.

Vincent stood in mid, l have just recalled a conference, he walked out from the scene.

Eily scoffed in her mind, now have to tolerate these long and boring talks of this son and father everyday, one was not less as the second one also arrived, such a weird family.

She stood up, alright l shall leave now, patients must be looking for me at their wards, she walked out into in her graceful manner ,

Scene shifted to Blossomvales.

After doing her usual checkups, she walked out from the wards towards her cabin.

Was leaning over her chair suddenly recieved the announcement by the director to gather in the hospital auditorium,

The meeting was specific included only old staff members of hospital such as former doctors, senior doctors, head nurses and other past nurses .

The meeting was scheduled in 30 minutes, so everyone start gathering in the hospital's auditorium.

Eily reached before Zeisch, after seeing her,
she gestured her to sit beside , she rushed to capture the seat at her beside.

Zeisch while mocking near Eily 's ear What do you think, why this Crook Earl called us. (Earl Harper, reference chapter 1.)