Chapter 6 Exposed lies!

It was 7p.m. of evening, she had pulled her graceful personality by wearing a bodycon black dress with a backless design of knotted bow.

She blinked her eyelashes towards the rear view mirror of her car, while moving her bold fuller lips,
picked the call.

I have reached, already where are you Zeisch?

I am at the parking lot, just wait a while for me,

Eily shifts her eyes while her friend was walking towards her.

Both shared a slight hug.

Eily asked, So where is the hotel, we were supposed to have a party at the restaurant, isn't?

Zeisch tapped on her back, why can't you just see , the giant building in front of you, she gestured her to look forward.

When Eily shifts her gaze, she gasped "SNOW SEVEN", (refer chapter 4) she shouted at her friend in the next second,
Zeisch!! couldn't you find another hotel, was there every hotel got vanished that made you choose this one.

Zeisch 's eyes got widened, why are you you yelling at me, she asked with a pouted face. Afterall it wasn't me who chose the place, it was Adrian who made the arrangement.

Eily walked forward while crossing her arms, muttering

You know l can't go there, everyone knows me !!!

Zeisch scoffed, it's so great that everyone knows you, after all you are the wife of the owner of this hotel, we will get more VIP treatment.

Eily gave a death glare to her, l am not coming with you. I am going to home.

Before she could leave, zeisch grabbed her hand, begged "don't leave me alone, you know you are my only friend."
Please stay with me , you know l can't handle too much rush, while showing her puppy eyes.

Eily sighed and rolled her eyes with annoyance, fine!!!
But next time , reconsider the venue while inviting me.

She agreed and embraced Eily.

When both walked in the hotel.

The whole staff greeted and bowed as the daughter in law of Carter 's group has arrived.

The manager walked to her, while greeting, Good Evening Mam, how may we serve you, please give us a word!!

She spoke in the humble, thank you for asking but, I am with my friend right now, and just make sure that there will no interruptions she faced while sparing time.

We are heading towards the restaurant of 45th floor.

Zeisch was smiling as her friend was demanding for her comfort.

They both entered in the elevator.

Eily asked ,At what time will Adrian arrive?

Zeisch respond, l received his text, maybe in next 10 minutes.

Eily shifts her gaze towards her, l didn't tell but you are looking pretty.

She melted at her words while giving a wide smile, but you are looking more gorgeous.

Eily smiled, did you like my way of getting compliment without asking?

Zeisch widened her eyes being stunned, don't tell me you lied to me.

Her friend laughed, don't be silly,l was just kidding a bit.

As both entered inside, both of them's eyes got locked at the decoration and arrangements done in the place.
The decoration consisted red roses and white orchids.