Chapter 8 A forbidden Kiss

Scene is proceeding from green lake

As Eily asked him for his car, he denied saying " Wait for a few minutes Mrs. Carter
he then gestured his secretary!!

In the upcoming ten minutes, an another car approached the scene, her eyes were stunned, but relaxed at the same time.

He opened the door of the car, while shifting his eyes at her gestured " now may get a seat without any refusal".

She gave a soft smile, while stealing eye contact , " If your denies are like this impressive, my ears won't mind hearing corresponding No from your mouth."

He chuckled at her words, adjusting his front flicks of brown lock away from his forehead, stated"Well l am not this much kind, l am just fulfilling my responsibility. ..

She genuinely glared at him, Well but still thanks, although if you were not here, l would definitely gonna help myself, but you saved a bit of time for me, so yeah!!

She then sit inside the car, after saying a good bye.

Carter's residence

As Eily walked into the house, she met Vincent sitting in the living area.

She avoided him, but he didn't made her to proceed, instead he made her to sit in right front of her.

He looked at her , How was your day?

She sighed," less than good, more than fine"

He chuckled, Atleast you sometimes can afford straight answers !

She looked away, did you call me for a purpose or l can leave?

He shook his head, while piercing gaze in her eyes?

He sit right beside and leans near her right ear, where her eyes were averted at other side, he whispered " l apologise .

She glared at him, anything else or l am leaving for my room.

He scoot away from the couch, carried his hand gestures ", the door is already open"..

She steals her glance from him, walked to the door, Stopped in between," l will never bring him in our conversation again"!! She existed while holding her breathless heart.

Vincent Pov
The room was echoing with my deep breath, l kept my glass of scotch at the edge of the table, closed my eyes recalling her face.

Just a few months left for attaining what I want, Then ,l don't even need to persist your attitude anymore .
You are smart enough, l don't want someone who competes me with her attitude, l just don't want any lady to walk beside me, not even you.

I will promise, l made you die crave for my togetherness, my touch, my sight ,my name and everything of mine that's made you to crave.

A slight smug accompanied my words.

A breaking sound surrounds the walls of the room.

What have you supposed readers, was it the sound of my broken heart ? I mocked your thoughts here,coz it was this broken glass which had sound exactly like her broken heart .

Next Day

Scene of Carter groups' office building

The whole staff was greeting Eily as she visited the company for the very first time, her eyes were actually roaming and taking pictures of the infrastructure and the ambience of the building.

As Mike saw her, " he greeted and guided her towards the conference room for meeting.

He walked out after Vincent gestured him.