chapter 5 Candies tasting bitter tongue.

It was 6 a.m of the morning, a  rainy weather with gloomy sky, she  had walked to the back garden of mansion, was actually enjoying the drizzling, with a cup of tea. A cold breeze was kissing her cheeks.

She was sitting on a  swing was enjoying her tea.

Asher was passing by there, she stopped him, by saying would you like to have a cup of tea ?

He went into a deep thought, look like is he watching a dream !!!
He simply denied , thanks but no thanks.

She chuckled, okay not tea then,l will also have ingredients for coffee.

He sighed and then simply sit on a chair nearby the table.

She started making coffee for him, how would you like to have your coffee?

He replied being formal, a bit strong with no sugar.

She nodded and then forward the Cup of coffee.

He taste the first sip of coffee, want to spit it in one time, but then  gulped it.

His face expression was enough to define the meaning of YUCK!!!.

He mutter, l will tolerate your talks but not your coffee from now onwards.

She became annoyed, Do you even no how much effort l put in it while making.

He scoffed,  l don't want to tolerate your efforts.

She rolled her eyes, not even thankful of me.

He smiled, thanks for ruining the taste of my tongue.

He then take out something from the pocket of his hoodie, .

He opened a fist consisting candies.

She raised her eyebrows in awed,
Wow!! She grabbed most of the candies, as much she can  carried in her small fist.

He looked at her in a skeptical way,
I didn't said that you can have all of them.

She talked while chewing one of the candy, Don't kid me, you can have infinity of candies!!

He sighed fine, while unwrapping a candy.

I am curious to know why you are kind with me today, he asked her in suspicion.

She chuckled,  because I wanted.

He crossed his legs, l have no more trust on you.

She was biting  candies, taking time to speak further, Do you think I bother myself for that!!

He asked her, would you mind if I can know your wedding story?

She widened her eyes, blinked in blankness . Why? Will you sell it to a  book magazine brand, like how a surgeon married the president of her own hospital.

He laughed, Why would I do such things, l just want to hear that's it.

She replied, it was very random, he saw me somewhere or maybe heard about me, asked me to date, l agreed, we dated and married.

He cleared his throat, while stating, do you also bad mouth to him like you do with others, because as l much l know him, he never tolerate anyone's  bad words.

She responded with her gloomy eyes, Whatever he is, but we are very glad with each other, we like sparing time together and we love each other.

He mutters , ofcourse you do!!
it actually indicated from your separate rooms.

She startled and was speechless with his words, sighed.

He finally stood up from his place,
Thanks for the coffee, Mrs. Carter!!!