Chapter 3 The unknown arrival

That was a magnificent party in the grand hallway of mansion.
There was a huge crowd disguised in extravagant manner. A massive fancy night in which people were drowning

She was sitting beside an empty table with solitude in the corner of the hall way, seems like it's become her habit to be like this since a period

hall way, seems like it's become her habit to be like this since a period.

The silent broke, when she heard an approachable deep voice,
a well protioned body wrapped in a vintage beige suit with messy blonde hair, marking a graceful appreance.

His perfectly fined jawline accompanied his charm when he spokes. He gently speaks out, Can l sit here miss?

She looked away, my apology but it's occupied.

He scoffed how can a grand table be occupied by a single lady.

She arrogantly says, there are other table as well, if you can't see l can guide you for one .

He amused, well l prefer this place more, hope it's won't bother you.

She rolled her eyes, while muttering you have already bothered my solitude.

She slightly took a sip of her mocktail.
While showing no interest in discussion.

But he asked her, Why are you alone here?" don't you like to accompanied by someone",

She replied, is it bothers your business ?

He chuckled, You are too straightforward!!

She raised eyebrows, well l am married, don't you even think of trying..
While gulping her drink!!

He smirked, what  made you think this way?She annoyingly replied, your unwanted presence

He smirked, what made you think this way?
She annoyingly replied, your unwanted presence.
He smiled, damn just hit me hard!!!

Let me introduce myself now, l am Christian Wilson , carried forward his hand .
She also professionally shakes hand with him, l am Dr.Eily Emerson Carter
He scoffed, l didn't know Carters have a middle name.

She proudly says it's my surname.

He was stunned by her attitude.
Well l have heard about you, but you seems to be so chic and sassy.
It's made me fall into your charm.