FORTY THREE

We're not done yet!

─── 。゚☆・*.☽ .* ☆゚. ───

━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━
THE BIG BANG
━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━

Fourteen years later...

Hollie slowly woke up slightly groggy after the late night she and Amy the day before, sharing stories, and wine and celebrating the big day ahead for Amy Pond.

It was finally here, her wedding day.

Hollie blinked slightly and frowned, something wasn't right, maybe she had just drank too much wine the night before and it was still going to her head, nevertheless, she turned to Amy who groaned and rolled over on her bed, opening her eyes and spotting her friend looking up at her from the spare mattress on the floor.

The two girls giggled before they looked up as a woman holding a tray entered the room.

"What are you two giggling at this early in the morning?"

"You're my mum." Amy gaped at her, " Oh, my God. You're my mum."

"Well, of course, I'm your mum." The woman Hollie could strangely remember being called Tabetha frowned at her. "What's the matter with you? And this is your breakfast, which your father made," she placed it on the bed, "so feel free to tip it out of the window if it's an atrocity." Hollie smiled slightly. "You two downstairs, ten minutes. Big day!"

Hollie frowned at Amy who stared at the two plates of food on the tray. "Of course, she's my mum. Why is that surprising?"

"Strange..." Hollie frowned before shaking her head and biting into the toast before grimacing and swallowing the piece in her mouth a second before putting the toast back on the plate. "Toast is burnt Ames."

Amy giggled and shook her head. "Come on!"

The two headed downstairs and Amy froze as a small plump bald man, dressed in a suit turned around.

"Ah, Amelia, Holliaet. I fear I may have been using the same joke book as the best man."

Amy suddenly grinned and launched herself at the man. "You're my tiny little dad!" She exclaimed.

Hollie frowned at Amy's rather odd behaviour but did have to agree, after all the time she had spent staying at Amy's which was almost as if she permanently lived there something with the ginger's parents didn't sit quite right. She didn't feel right either...

"Amelia, why are you behaving as if you've never seen us before?" Tabetha asked.

"I don't know. It's just." She frowned and looked at Hollie, practically pleading for the blonde to say something.

"Amy we better get dressed if you want any help with your make-up." The blonde shook her head. "I won't have time to do mine and yours if we keep standing around chatting."

"Of course." Augustus - Amy's father nodded. "Go get ready."

Amy nodded and followed Hollie upstairs. "Thank you." She sighed as they entered Amy's room.

"You're welcome." Hollie grinned. "Now come on you need to get ready, I wasn't joking!"

Amy shook her head and grabbed her phone. "Let me call Rory first."

Hollie rolled her eyes. "You'll see him later, hell you'll see him all night." She smirked.

"Holls!" Amy lightly shoved her friend, her cheeks burning up at the comment.