THIRTY NINE

Fun fact: I feel like this and The Big Bang were the easiest episodes to write for other than the Eleventh Hour because I knew exactly what direction I wanted to go in.

Just thought I'd share that one with you all.

─── 。゚☆・*.☽ .* ☆゚. ───

━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━
STONEHENGE AND
THE PANDORICA
━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━

River sat alone in her cell. It hadn't been very long since Cassiopeia had left after helping to sneak her out for a small adventure with the trio and now she was paying the price with a guard watching her cell no matter what time of day it was.

It was growing late and River knew that she'd soon have to go to sleep even if she did hate it with the guards watching her. It made her feel like she was back in the American orphanage. If she was going to bed uncomfortable she'd at least write about her adventure with her niece first...

The phone attached to the wall opposite her cell suddenly started to ring and the guard walked up and pulled it off the receiver, putting it to his ear and frowning. "The Doctor?" River's head instantly shot up and her pen fell to her bed. "Do you mean Doctor Song?"

"Give me that." She demanded while jumping up and grabbing hold of the bars of her cell. "Seriously, just give it to me." She ordered trying to stay calm. "I'm entitled to phone calls."

The guard looked behind him for a moment, almost unsure if to believe her, especially after hearing she managed to escape earlier that day... He however complied and handed River the phone through the bars. The blonde turned away from him, holding the phone to her ear. "Doctor?"

"No, and neither are you." A British male voice replied. "Where is he?"

"You're phoning the Time Vortex," River explained suddenly recognising the voice of Winston Churchill. "It doesn't always work. But the TARDIS is smart. She's re-routed the call. Talk quickly. This connection will last less than a minute."

River listened carefully and slowly nodded along in silence. "Doctor Song." The guard huffed after a moment. "Are you finished with that?"

River slowly removed the phone from her ear and smiled, reaching into her front and pulling out her hallucinogenic lipstick. She quickly applied it and spun around, smiling at the guard. "You're new here, aren't you?"

He nodded, almost nervously. "First day."

River's smile saddened slightly as she stepped towards the cell bars. "Then I'm very sorry." She suddenly pulled on his shirt, slamming him towards the bars and kissed him.

A flash of sudden light caused River to jump away from him a moment before he began to stumble around the outside of River's cell.

"Perfect timing." River smiled at the Trio who blinked at the situation they had just walked into "Where are you three?"

"You killed the Doctor but then didn't kill the Doctor." Cassiopeia shrugged.

"So it is very early for you three then." She raised a brow.

Orion nodded. "We knew we had to come here next and get you but not why."

River nodded slightly grimly. "The Doctor and Hollie's in trouble, we need to find them." She looked at the guard who did a small twirl outside the cell, giggling like a school child. "Come on before it starts to wear off on him.