How Sweet

Toxic lover, you're no better거기 숨지 말고 얼른 나와

거기 숨지 말고 얼른 나와

You, little demon in my storyline, don't knock on my door, I'll see you out

And don't you know how sweet it tastes? (How sweet it tastes)

Yeah, don't you know how sweet it tastes? (How sweet it tastes)

Yeah, don't you know how sweet it tastes, now that I'm without you?

나 더는 묻지 않을래 (how sweet it tastes)

알려주지 않아도 돼 (how sweet it tastes)

Wow, don't you know how sweet it tastes, now that I'm without you?

모든 게 typical, so I've been praying so hard for a miracle

부르고 있어 나의 이름을 더는 안 봐 drama it's good karma

Done scrolling thousand times
다 알고 있어 뻔한 수작일 뿐이야

완전 쉬운 공식이야, it's like biting an apple

•••

In which Theadora, a higher class woman in european society , visited Woodstone manor on her visit to America.

She is known in present times due to the rumoured murder of her two ex husbands (one of which being a Prince), said to be for her plot for power. While this is not confirmed or denied, it makes you question as to why she is still a ghost and never travelled to hell.

Her visit to America was cut short when her American lover a boxer, which she used to bet on his fights, shot her in the heart. However he died almost moments later.

The pair were then forced to spend most of eternity together, in woodstone manor with the other ghosts who occupied the house.
Luckily for some, an accident left one of the new livings able to communicate with the ghosts.

•••

CBS ghosts cast as themselves

👻

authors Note: unpopular opinion the us version of ghosts is better then the uk one. That's coming from someone who grew up watching horrible histories.
I'm not sure if it's because of the characters or because the seasons have like 20 episodes compared to like 6.
Hoping it's going to be easier to write than my glee book, because those episodes are like 45 mins.

Anyway i have no face claims for my character, if you have any idea just comment. I don't normally find use for any.

I'll say my characters are most likely from a similar time period to Bridgerton, so died between Isaac and Hetty.
Both dying around 18.