Hello!

THE GHOSTS WAITED ANXIOUSLY for Pete, to hear the news, that being if Sam could still see them

THE GHOSTS WAITED ANXIOUSLY for Pete, to hear the news, that being if Sam could still see them. Thea sat on the floor, fully trying to figure out how the ghosts had come to terms, with this plan and why Pete was the tester.

"Well? Yup, she can still see us." Pete entered the room, in a somewhat cheery manor. Maybe a little frightened.

"Yes!" Most of the ghosts responded.

"Also, she's apparently a little cranky before she's had her coffee." Pete continued, almost out of breath.

•••

AS ALWAYS THE GHOSTS DECIDED TO DO WHAT THEY WERE USED TO, talk about the 'drama'. Being a ghost ment they couldn't interact with the living world (well most of them) so even reading was off the books for them. Because of this the only form of entertainment was each other.

"Troops, never before have we possessed the ability to communicate with a Living.
We are in uncharted waters." Isaac began to explain to them, pacing back and forth, while stating the obvious.

"Those are worst type of waters, unless, of course, you find cod." Thorfinn added. His statement not being that useful for the group.

"This opens up intriguing possibilities to get them to leave. NAMELY: diplomacy." Isaac continued, firstly forming a plan.

"Why do they have to leave? Maybe if we can interact they can help make our entirety less boring." Theadora suggested, somewhat proud of her idea. Mostly being selfish because she just wanted to watch these films Trevor and Pete talked about.

"Theadora, think about the hotel. It's bad for us. Thankfully, you're looking at
the man who negotiated an end
to the Siege of Fort Ticonderoga." Isaac tried to change the girls mind before he elected himself as leader.

"You surrendered unconditionally to the British." Sass informed him making Alberta and Thea laugh.

"But we lived to fight another day." Isaac responded confidently.

"You died of dysentery two weeks later." Sass continued and Thea smirked at the statement.

"Did I? Thank you. Thank you. Point is: I'm good at talking." Isaac tried to continue, annoyed at Sasappis facts.

"Don't talk to enemy, destroy them
Then toast their deaths with horns full of mead!" Thor interjected, gaining some interesting looks from the other ghosts.

"Okay, that boy has some serious anger issues." Alberta stated.

"Why do we have to make the Livings leave?
It just seems like such a bummer." Flower asked. While Thea nodded in agreement. Even if Flower didn't listen when she said the same thing at least someone had the same idea as Thea.

"Because, they're planning on turning my beloved Woodstone Mansion into a hotel,
that's why. We'll be overrun!" Hetty reminded her. Distraught about the possible outcome.