chapter 5

now playing
karma - summer walker

0:01 ❍─────── 3:11
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺

Volume: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

Sicheng awoke to the dreaded buzzing sound of his alarm, he didn't even know why he needed it set at this point, but it's a habit he continued from wenzhou

Sicheng awoke to the dreaded buzzing sound of his alarm, he didn't even know why he needed it set at this point, but it's a habit he continued from wenzhou. Still not too distant from the days where he attended school, it was important that he left today, though. Because he needed to go out, become more involved with the Japanese lifestyle.

It took him a bit to gain full consciousness, but once he did, he started getting ready. Nothing extravagant though, he didn't want to stand out too much, just wore a nice shirt and some pants. Makeup would definitely make him stand out in a way that would probably be unsavory.

Now that he had the extra income, there was a huge laundry list of items he's needed for a while but couldn't afford, so buying those things was definitely on the itinerary for today.

He was ready to head out the door, when suddenly he heard a notification on his phone go off. It was from a viewer, he recognized the name. This caught him by surprise, he really didn't think any of his viewers cared about him not streaming, he just assumed they found another camboy.

B0basaki_: where have you been? Are you okay?

LetsWinWin: I'm okay! I've just been doing private streams for a viewer, he'd prefer if we keep our sessions one on one.

B0basaki_: oh

B0basaki_: well things have really sucked since you've been gone ;(

B0basaki_: could I book a private session as well?

LetsWinWin: I'm sorry, but I'm booked xx thank you though!

"God, that was awkward." He muttered to himself, then shoved his phone back into his pocket. The air was particularly chilly, autumns in Kyoto were especially magical. Something Sicheng loved about this place, it felt straight out of a shoujo manga.

This trip was definitely the right move, he already felt inspired by the cool breeze. Everything was so romantic that it made Sicheng wish that he had someone to share it with, for some reason that made him think of Yuta. He shouldn't have considered a customer when envisioning a future love, but Yuta was just so... Handsome.

It's not like he had a wife, or he could've just taken his wedding band off before sessions. But Sicheng would like to think that he was single, that he was lonely and all he wanted was Sicheng. There were no signs to allude to a lover, but maybe he just didn't see them.

He would've been disappointed if he found out that Yuta was taken, that somebody was being cheated on. Made him feel as if he was doing something wrong, like he was a home wrecker.

"Shit!" He cursed after bumping into a power line, he should've paid more attention. His mind was a mess lately, between trying to come up with something worthy of publication and thinking about Yuta beyond a healthy amount, he was chronically absent minded.

He arrived at a bustling fashion store, it wasn't necessarily harajuku but it was still very nice. Normally, he wouldn't step foot in a store like this, would never be able to afford it. However, now that he had this influx of cash, he could afford anything he wanted in here.

Strolling around indecisively, he couldn't make a decision. There were too many nice clothes, they were all silky soft and had strong stitching, not like the fast fashion that was falling apart on him.

"Do you need help?" A kind, baby-faced employee pondered. "Uh... N-No, sorry. I'm kind of a shin-kakyo, and I'm still getting used to shopping in Japan." The boy raised his eyebrows, "Oh wow! What a coincidence, I'm a rou-kakyo." He bowed.

"What's your name?" He cheerfully questioned, "Sicheng." He simply stated flatly. "I'm Renjun, nice to meet you."

Renjun, sounded like a jilin province name. He was pleasant, and Sicheng was in desperate need of a social life. So they exchanged numbers.

A big reason as to why Sicheng didn't make many friends was because of his career path, if somebody asked what he does for work he'd have to make up a lie and pray to God they never find his camming accounts. It always put him in an awkward position, this time wasn't an exception.

Then he was off to his next store. Makeup in Japan was so fascinating because of its sparkly and inviting packaging, and was also made to suit a softer genre of looks than Chinese beauty products.

That made shopping for it a bit more difficult, he barely recognized the brands and it was hard to know what would look good on him. He really needed to get out more, something as simple as shopping shouldn't be this difficult.

His day had just about wrapped up, and it was time for him to get home before he had another session with Yuta. With the breeze caressing his body, bringing a shiver through his thin long sleeve shirt, and the fall night sky, he'd already gotten into a sensual mood. He wished that Yuta was visiting him, that Yuta's hands, of which he assumed were warm, caressed him gently.

He knew that if Yuta were dating him, if there were feelings involved, he would take his time. That he would treat Sicheng like a delicate flower, like a piece of fine china. Even thinking about it was exciting,

As soon as he got home, he got gussied up for Yuta, making sure he'd looked extravagant tonight. Glittery makeup with the new palette he bought, dazzled up in a virgin killer sweater. He looked delectable, any man would fall to their knees over him.

And Sicheng didn't even realize just how pretty he really was, a face only akin to a doll, pouty and adoring, worthy of the attention that was given to him. The stream booted up, Sicheng was sitting with his arms in front of his crotch, and the way he wore that sweater? It was a sight to see.

As his excitement peaked, Yuta's camera had fully loaded, and he could see him in all his long haired glory. "Hi, Master~" he greeted like a puppy dog, joyful in the presence of his owner. "Hello, Winko. What special do you have for your master?" Sicheng began describing the activities he had planned for tonight, when he noticed the hickey present on Yuta's neck.

That's when it was confirmed to him, Yuta was taken. And all of the daydreams he had were just that, he could never be more than just a sexual fantasy. His excited eyes faded into sad ones, he nearly wanted to cry.

But he didn't show it, had to maintain professionalism, and he could still keep his arousal through the disappointment simply because Yuta had that power over him, it was shameful to admit how hard he came, how much Yuta turned him on.

But after all of that, Sicheng felt frustration, even if it was irresponsible, he was jealous of those lucky enough to kiss Yuta, to mark him, claim him as theirs. He wanted that so badly, wanted a relationship with someone like Yuta, everything about him was too idyllic to not crave.

Of course he was taken. Sicheng didn't know why he was staying exclusive to someone who couldn't do so himself, it's not like they were dating, and there was no contract requiring not to stream privately for others.

So that's exactly what he did, it may have been petty, but he didn't care. He was fueled by negative emotions, Yuta had just seen the most intimate parts of his body, the most private moments. Shared one on one with him, and Yuta didn't share the same secret desire as Sicheng somehow.

LetsWinWin: actually, I think I would be able to give you a private session, as long as you're able to pay ahead of time ;)

B0basaki_: money is no object to me

LetsWinWin: great~ looking forward to it (˶˃ ˂˶)