Part: 10

Suddenly Arjun remembered Riya's bracelet which he had kept on the table before going to the party. He got up from his bed and went near the table, but that bracelet was missing.

Arjun (himself): Where is Riya's bracelet? As far as I remember, I had kept it on the table, then Sakshi came and we left for the party but where is it? Did Sakshi take that bracelet? But why will she take? It must be here somewhere.

Arjun started searching the bracelet. He was tired but still he wasted his precious 1 hour but could not get it. Now he started doubting Sakshi.

Arjun: Now it seems like Sakshi had taken it but how could she? She has taken something from my house and didn't care to take my permission. This is stealing. I'll not leave her. Now this is enough. 1st because of her, I lost the man who was talking about Sikandar in the party, 2nd she had stolen Riya's bracelet from my house. Tomorrow I'll talk to her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shree and Chhotu's place..

After returning from the party, Shree was busy in his thoughts. That girl Naina, she was not leaving his mind.

Shree (in mind): She did seem like my Ri. Her everything reminding me of Riya, the way she talks, smiles, cares everything. Is it possible that she could be Riya? And who is this Sahil? He seems familiar. I have seen him before but where?

Seeing him lost, Chhotu said.

Chhotu: What are you thinking Shree? About Naina?

Shree: Don't know why Chhotu but I feel she is Riya. And her fiancé Sahil........ You know I think I have seen him somewhere.

Chhotu: How could this be possible Shree? In the party I heard that that they recently have shifted in India. They are from California. Have you gone there?

Shree: No. I haven't gone there, but I think I have seen this Sahil somewhere in India. Where? Don't know. But I have seen.

Chhotu: Ok leave all this. What did you decide about Riya's diary?

Shree: What to decide again Chhotu? We had talked na that after searching key in the office, we'll give her diary to Arjun Sir.

Chhotu: If we don't find the key then? Will we not give the diary to Arjun Sir? will her unspoken words will always be remained unspoken?

Shree: Let's pray that we find the key.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sameer's house...

Sameer was thinking about Sakshi and Arjun. The way Sakshi was crying today, it made him believe that she loved Arjun very much. Sameer knew that Arjun would never let anyone take Roshni's place in his life but the truth was Roshni had gone the place from where she could never come back and Arjun had his whole life ahead and he needed someone to spend that life happily and according to Sameer that someone was Sakshi.

Sameer: I should talk to Arjun. He should move on in his life. Till when he'll be alone? I know he will never forget Roshni but he should give Sakshi a chance. She will be a great life partner. After all she loves him very much. Arjun should not hurt her.

______________________________________________________________________________

Sakshi's Place...

Sakshi was lying on her bed. She was holding Riya's bracelet.

Sakshi: Whose bracelet it could be? And why does Arjun have it? Is it Roshni's? It can't be. The house in which Arjun lives now is not the same house where he used to live with her. He left that house so that her memories could stop haunting her. I'm sure he didn't bring any of Roshni's belongings. Then whose is it? Is there anyone else in Arjun's life whom we don't know? This is also not possible. Whole day he works with us. He doesn't have any social life. Is it............ of that girl Naina? No, no, it can't be of her. She is already engaged and we met her few days back only. She is not that much close to Arjun. Then is it of ........................... Riya?