1.

“Wow” Jungkook breathily whispered as he saw Taehyung walk by. Jungkook had admired Taehyung for ages and seeing him in the flesh was to much for him. Jungkook stared at him as he communicated with the director, just seeing him shook Jungkook. Sadly Jungkook was too shy to walk up to him, and to even say Hi. After all he was only a beginner actor. This was the first role he had ever got in a show, and it was small.
Taehyung on the other hand was famous, and the lead. At least he got to look at him, and as he did that he thought to himself wondering what Taehyung might be like. He only ever saw him on Tv shows and movies, never in real life, so Jungkook was curious.

Jungkook was still excited though, he got to have a scene with Taehyung! He didn’t have any lines, but they would both be on camera together at one point. Jungkook smiled to himself thinking up different scenarios that could happen. The real thing would happen in about twenty minutes, he waited as he watched Taehyung continue his other scenes. Even though Jungkook was in costume, which was peasant close, he still had on his nerdy, circular glasses. Which made him look cute, and innocent

A couple minutes later the director shouted “OK the village scene will be shot in 5 minutes!!”. Jungkook hearing this stood up confidently ready to do his best. At that moment they were on an old village set. All Jungkook had to do when the director said action was walk in the crowd. However small, Jungkook took pride in his role as he marched to the set, On his way there he turned once again to look at Taehyung, but taehyung ………...was already looking his way. Jungkook wasn’t sure exactly what he was looking at, but knew that he would be in his peripheral view. So he quickly out of embarrassment walked out of taehyung's view, speed walking closer to the set, but to Jungkook’s surprise taehyung's blank gaze followed him.

Shyly Jungkook looked down at the floor, but after a moment he looked back up, and by accident made eye contact with him! Now Taehyung was the one to turn away, as he sharply turned his back to Jungkook. Jungkook just made eye contact with a handsome, famous actor who he greatly admired, so with a bounce in his step went to the crowd of other people who were walking in the background with him.

As they were about to start, the director yelled “The one with the glasses……….take them off! And also….hm...how about you walk up front a little bit more than everybody, so the camera sees you better”. Jungkook was very surprised the director that. Why did he tell Jungkook that? But to Jungkook's delight the announcement the director made about him caught everyone's attention, including Taehyung's. As they all stared at him he walked over to a nearby table to set down his glasses. Now Jungkook was confused and nervous. Why was he suddenly getting all of this attention? What made him special?

Out of nowhere a loud “Action” was shouted, and Taehyung started to talk to someone,as him and the other's walked through the village set. After about a minute of walking around on camera, he walked off the set, and patiently waited for the scene to end. Jungkook watched Taehyung’s passionate and beautiful acting, but Jungkook couldn’t see too well without his glasses, so everything was sort of blurry, and he kept on blinking, until the scene stopped. As it did finish the director complimented the main actors, but to everyone's surprise walked up to Jungkook.

As he he drew closer he asked “What’s your name?”.

Jungkook nervously replied “Uh...I am Jeon Jungkook..”.

The director paused for a second and then continued “hm….is that the only scene you are in?”. Jungkook nodded shyly. The director seemed to be contemplating something.

But finally said “OK….can you come back tomorrow? Around lunch...Same place...we might have a slightly bigger role for you.” Jungkook smiled extremely excited and surprised!

He viciously nodded his head, and said “Yes!...Yes I will come tomorrow!”. The director smiled a bit, A little Taken back by Jungkook’s overly enthusiastic voice, and his constant blinking. The director then walked away leaving Jungkook who was brimming with happiness. Not only had he maybe gotten a bigger role, but this also meant he could spend more time with famous actors….one of them being Taehyung.

Jungkook walked out the doors of the building as he headed to his tiny apartment. He lived alone, and always had trouble finding someone to hang out with, and all his friends didn’t live in the city. So he was really lonely. It was late afternoon. The whole morning he had spent preparing for his first acting role by trying to find a way to walk correctly, and even arrived an hour early! But Jungkook ended up waiting 2 hours to go on. As he arrived at his apartment that he had walked to he realized with dismay he had left his glasses on at the set! Jungkook had no idea how he forgotten them, so he quickly ran all the way back.

Hoping he would not interrupt anything he sneaked in as he got there. To his luck it's just finished for the day, since everyone was packing up certain things, and most of the actors were gone. Jungkook then saw his glasses, the place he had left them. He quickly grabbed them, and started to walk out, but was interrupted by none other than….Taehyung.