//Epilogue: Long Live Her Majesty!//

It's been a while, hasn't it Y/N? Seemed only yesterday that you slew a serpent king and reclaimed the throne, only to have the one who would seat it rightfully disappear without a trace. But time is a fickle thing. Once it gets going, it seems to slip right on by. A year has passed, and much has changed. For starters, whatever remained of Affogato's forces have been thoroughly eliminated some time ago and all within this mountainous region are loyal to the Half Dragon Queen. Seems that like him, the Loyalties of Affogato's people are fickle and ever shifting to whatever best suits them. How fitting.

But immediately after the victory, came a question for you. What to do about your arm lost in the fight? A one armed warrior, while admirable in it's own way, was crippled nonetheless. So, you sought many possible solutions to give yourself the edge once again. Magic was off the table. With a limited degree of Healing magic knowledge, restoring the arm was a no go and traveling to other kingdoms, at the time, was infeasible due to a lack of contact between the others. Fortunately, Luck struck soon after that was determined. A master craftsman who gifted you a prosthetic wooden arm to replace the one you lost. You could even modify to augment your fighting abilities. Oh yes, this would be fun should you get into a fight.

Well... What was more surprising came soon after that.  For the Dragons of Day and Night, thought only to exist in legend, came upon you and Caramel Arrow. They greeted her as their daughter, and you as her loyal friend. Apparently, they had been monitoring both your escapades from the highest peaks of the land. And they were quite proud.  Of course, they quickly learned to take on a cookie form to more easily converse with those that revere them so much. The White one called herself Dayreaver, and the Black one called himself Nightshroud. While they were two halves of a whole, they did consider themselves separate entities, enough to where they were basically siblings.

While it was scary the first time around, they would soon prove invaluable in both helping the queen control her dragon half as well as providing counsel during her reign. Not that it was necessary of course. Caramel Arrow proved to be a fair and just ruler even without their guidance. The Kingdom flourished under her, Warrior and Commoner alike rejoiced to see their resolute land prosper and shine brightly amidst a land of darkness. Even the mighty Living Abyss which dwelled within the sea could not hope to stifle or even slow the progress being made. Yes indeed, this land would be the best it's ever been since the Kingdom's founding.

That brings us to today. Taffy belt had long since disappeared from a warrior's life, likely to reconnect with his Village, and Fox has always tried to keep a low profile. So, today it was just you and Caramel Arrow. "You know, your majesty-" You say before getting cut off. "I told you, Y/N. Caramel Arrow or just Caramel is fine enough. No need for Honorifics when it's just you and me." Caramel Arrow told you, chuckling again at the slight mistake. "Right. Caramel Arrow, I've been thinking. You and I have been at this for a while now. Since the day we first met at the training camp, I knew there was something different about you." You continue, correcting yourself.

"Of course. I always thought you had great potential. I just didn't know that potential would end up with you and me here, with I as Queen and You as my Bodyguard." Caramel Arrow responded, taking a bite of a Meat Jelly she picked up earlier. "Oh, but I feel as though we've something more between us. Something more... passionate." You propose, deciding to shoot your shot now. "Well now... I'll just say that we must keep it between us. It could be quite the scandal if the Queen were to be discovered bearing your child. But I do think we could do a few smaller things." Caramel Arrow replied, blushing a little at the thought. Slightly defeated but accepting the reality of the place you live in, you ask "What smaller things do you have in mind?" "This."

And then she kissed you, and soon you kissed her back.

It was brief, but boy oh boy did it feel good. Perhaps this was the most you two would get up to. Whatever the case, it was nice to know she felt the same about you.  Before you two could say anything, the Gatekeeper came walking in. "Your Majesty! There's a group of three cookies at the Gate, saying they have a letter from Pure Vanilla Cookie to deliver to Dark Cacao Cookie. What shall we do?" He said in his usual gruff but to the point manner. You two look each other in the eyes, this was gonna be something alright. But you felt it was your duty to take the letter in his Majesty's stead. "I shall go to the gate and explain the situation. Hopefully, we will reach an understanding." Caramel Arrow said, rising from the throne and you followed suit.

The three cookies were perplexed and then saddened at the realization of what happened to dark cacao cookie. But Caramel Arrow took the Letter nonetheless. Looks like the other kingdoms were getting back on their feet after all. And they needed the strength of cacaoin warriors to help back their cause, in addition to the third hero. Affogato might have been defeated and the reign of the half dragon established. But your work is far from over.

And while this tale of a Half Dragon and her Loyal Friend ends now... Your Legend has only just begun. But that is a story for another time.

//The End//

(Half Dragon Queen Carrow. Sprite edit made by securitypuppeteer )

 Sprite edit made by securitypuppeteer )