vi. Sunshine wind star U

┉˚*❋ ❋*˚┉

"The night sky filled with starlight

"The night sky filled with starlight. Does it twinkle because it resembles your eyes? The blowing wind. Is it so precious because it resembles your smile?"

ᯓᡣ𐭩

I wondered why there were

no stars in the night sky.

They were all in your eyes.

That makes sense as to why they

were too bright for me to look at.

Ji-Ho, you are my star.

A big star.

ᝰ.From Hye-Jin!

Hye-Jin sat at her desk, clutching the letter her younger self had written for JiHo just the day before. The crumpled paper in her hand was a stark reminder of her teenage self's poor writing and desperate, unpolished confessions. Her lips parted slightly, her eyes wide in disbelief as she reread the embarrassing words.

"Why yesterday of all days?" she muttered, her voice filled with panic, the heat of mortification creeping up her neck. "I should have come back just one day earlier!" With a frustrated growl, she crushed the letter into a ball, tossing it onto her desk with more force than necessary. "This is a dark moment in my history," she groaned, her expression like that of a petulant child scolding herself for past misdeeds.

She didn't have long to wallow in self-pity, though. A voice from behind startled her, pulling her out of her mortified reverie.

"Why are there no stars in the night sky?"

Hye-Jin whipped around, her heart leaping into her throat at the unexpected sound. A man stood behind her, wearing monk robes and a hat far too large, obscuring his face. He held one of her love letters, reading it aloud with exaggerated emotion.

"They were in your eyes," the man continued, voice dripping with exaggerated drama.

"What is this?" Hye-Jin exclaimed, standing from her chair as recognition slowly dawned. The man revealed himself, turning around with an impish grin—it was her older brother, Geum. He had the love letter in one hand and her prized red headphones, meant for JiHo, draped mockingly around his neck.

"When did you come in here?" Hye-Jin demanded, her eyes narrowing in horror as she lunged toward him, trying to snatch the letter from his hand. "Give it back! How long have you been reading this?"