IN YOUR TIME

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

IN YOUR TIME

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

LOVELY RUNNER FANFICTION
ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ ʙʏ Softiee_Mochi

RYU SUN-JAE X OC

;- °Sypnosis ꒱🖇
"She was a very old soul in a very young body"

≡;- ꒰ °Sypnosis ꒱🖇"She was a very old soul in a very young body"

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Im Hye-jin was a source of immense pride for her family as she was the sole member to excel in the career path she had selected. Through her hard work, she was able to support her family financially. She generously fulfilled her sister's desires by purchasing items related to her favorite group, catered to her mother's wishes by giving gifts, and assisted her brother by connecting him with various talent agencies that were seeking aspiring actors.

Since her sister became disabled as a result of a previous accident, Hye-jin has devoted herself to ensuring her sister's welfare. She consistently reflects on the idea that if she could go back in time, she would take measures to prevent the accident in order to bring joy to Im Sol.

Hye-jin held great admiration for the artist Sun-jae, noting with appreciation the significant impact he had on her sister's determination to overcome adversity and pursue a fulfilling life. She perceived him as a savior to her sister and harbored a lasting sense of gratitude towards him for his integral role in her sister's well-being.

Nevertheless, on the evening following Eclipse's last and magnificent performance, Sun-jae tragically ends his own life in his hotel room, causing immense grief for both Im sisters. This tragic event transports Hye-jin back in time to when her sister was still able to walk, when Sun-jae was alive, and when they were merely adolescents, all due to the ancient wrist watch that held great sentimental value for her sister.

 This tragic event transports Hye-jin back in time to when her sister was still able to walk, when Sun-jae was alive, and when they were merely adolescents, all due to the ancient wrist watch that held great sentimental value for her sister

Author's note;

I come bearing another fan fiction and hope to receive ample support for it. With just one day left before my summer vacation, I may be able to finish it during this time off - or perhaps not 🤷‍♀️

Enjoy and keep on reading! 💗