iv. The woman

┉˚*❋ ❋*˚┉

"You have a place in my heart, no one else ever could have"

no one else ever could have"

Hye-Jin let out a dramatic sigh, looking glum. She was lugging around the blue umbrella she "borrowed" from Sun-Jae, not bothering to close it properly. She mentally kicked herself for blabbering on nervously, like she always does. Now he's going to see her as a total weirdo, and she was aiming for a stellar first impression. She suddenly remembered all the times she screwed up meeting important people.

Upon reflection, the initial meeting between her and Sun-Jae did not leave a positive impression, as she had only embraced him while declaring her affection. It is difficult to comprehend the level of frustration and bewilderment Sun-Jae must have experienced during that encounter.

"I shouldn't have opened my mouth" Hye-jin murmured to herself as she strolled through the corridor, clutching the blue umbrella tightly. "I made a fool out of myself. Why did I even take this?" She pondered aloud, inspecting the blue umbrella with a scowl etched on her face. "Sun-Jae will be totally drenched. I can't stand this!"

Hye-Jin expressed her frustration by hitting herself in the head multiple times with her fists before pausing near her classroom. She looked up at the sign above the classroom door displaying '3/7' "Huh? Here it is" she said with a mixture of happiness and nostalgia "I thought I was dreaming yesterday, so I didn't even get a good look"

Hye-jin gently nudged the classroom door open and instantly caught snippets of the girls' conversations in the room. The scene evoked memories of segregation in schools during that time, reminiscent of the year 2008. The boys and girls had separate schools situated opposite each other.

"Here!"

"You can't even pay to get this"

"Wow, seriously?"

"I'm so jealous"

Wow, it's been so long.

"Right, right"

As Hye-Jin scanned the classroom, she was overwhelmed with joy and nostalgia. She noticed her old friends, with whom she had drifted apart, gathered in one place. Pausing to inhale deeply, she felt tears forming in her eyes at the sight before her.

"Hey, guys! How have you been?" Hye-jin enthusiastically greeted the group, causing the room to fall silent as they looked at her in confusion "Oh, my goodness! Hi! Hi!" She greeted a few students who raised their eyebrows at her "Wow! Da Hye, Bo Ram, long time no see!" She joyfully greeted the two girls before turning to another student behind her "Young Sun, you were such a good student. Gosh! What was your name again? Right, Kim Eun Joo! You cuties, you! Hi! Hi!" She continued to express her excitement while waving to everyone with a beaming smile