~+ Chapter 2 +~

A/n: hey fellas What's up

TW BBGS IDK WHAT YOU EXPECTED 😍😍

~+~
Lover's Pov:

I was home now.

Speak now was in her room downstairs while I was sitting propped up against my bed frame. I was scrolling mindlessly on my phone, trying to distract my head.

I got a call.

•Reppppp 🖤• is calling:
•Accept• OR • decline •

Of course, I accepted.

"Hi!" I answered, putting my bullshit happy back on.

"Hey, lov," rep answered, her voice slightly gravely. Most likely, she just finished her work out.

Her rough voice was always so hot- I mean. Cool. Cause she's my best friend. We're friends.

"What's up?" I continued.

"Nothin. Just got back from the gym. I'm bored. I'm at your front door." She said casually.

"Wait-... what?" I said confusedly.

"I'm at your front door," she repeated.

I giggled in disbelief and got up, hanging up the phone and walking down the stairs.

I flung the door open and in came Rep, ducking under the door frame, and facing me with a wink.

"Hah, I'm in your house now," she chuckled.

"True, True. How was the gym?" I asked, moving so that I was now in her arms.

I felt her lead us to the couch and sit down, me sprawled on top of her.

"Good. Jax and I got some good reps in." She said, smiling.

Jaxon was Rep and I's best male friend, Jaxon Jordan. He was about 6'5, pretty tall, and really nice. He always had an obsession with Rubber ducks, weirdly.

Any time we'd go to the mall, boom. He'd come back with 1 or 2 new rubber ducks. It was actually really hilarious.

(You can thank me for him now 😍)

"That's good. You do bench?" I asked.

She nodded. "He hit 220, I hit 175," she replied.

"Damn." I said.

"What? I'm strong." She said, flexing with her free hand.

She was so hot. I just wanted her to choke me with that grip.

WOAH! Where did that come from?!? What the fuck..

"Mm, staring, Princess?" She asked, smirking.

I blinked and turned red.

"W-well, uh- um... n-no, what? Aha," I stammered.

She pecked my cheek, leaving me even more red, then reaching for the remote as I was still sat in her lap.

"Jax says he misses you," she smiled down at me. I scrunched my nose and smiled, burying my head in her shoulder.

~+~
Reputation's Pov:

She was so adorable.

She had her head in my shoulder. I chuckled and hugged her back.

Speak Now came down the stairs, freezing when she saw us.

"Hey, lover, what's for din-" she stopped and shot finger guns at me.

"Oh, hey, rep!" She smiled.

I rolled my eyes and waved at her.