~+ Chapter 4 +~

A/n: I'm sorry.

Your favorite. My favorite. I'm glad to announce...

TW!

~+~+~
Lover's Pov:

I arrived at P.E, in a long sleeved tight white shirt and tight gym shorts.

Darren, the lacrosse captain, sent me a look.

I looked down and lined up for P.E.

I felt someone tap my shoulder.

The teacher wasn't here yet. I turned around and saw Darren and his goons in a half circle, him at the front.

I was always early, and it was only Me, Them, And Jessie, the cheerleading captain, who was dating Darren.

I swallowed and looked up at them.

"Um... yeah..?" I stammered.

Darren's buddy, Joshua, stepped up and looked me up and down.

I blushed in embarrassment, very uncomfortable.

"You've got a nice ass and jugs," he laughed stupidly.

I stayed quiet, very uncomfortable.

Of course, he had to come forward and grab my ass.

I yelped and tried to walk away, but he pushed me to Darren.

Darren snickered and pushed me to their other buddy, Kaden, who pushed me back to Joshua.

"P-please stop," I said, my vision getting dizzy at all the movement and the energy I didn't have.

"Shut up, fatty. You may have a good ass, but your stomach is huge! It's like looking at a pregnant cow!" Darren laughed.

Jessie just had to join in, chipping in on her boyfriend. "Yeah, and huge thighs. You look like... 400 pounds," she laughed cruelly.

They were all right.

They all snickered and continued pushing me, before the door started to open.

They shoved me into place and scrambled to the line, leaving me standing there, my eyes brimmed in tears, and my breathing with no sign of slowing down.

Our P.E teacher came in, along with some people I knew, 1989, Folklore, and Midnights.

1989 joined me in line.

She noticed the tears that I tried to blink away.

"Hey, lover, you okay?" She asked, placing a gentle hand on my shoulder.

I nodded, staying silent, as the teacher gaze us instructions.

~+~

I got to free period, my second period, and sat down on the desk in the library.

Of course, Jessie had to come up to me.

"Hey, bitch!" She yelled.

I looked up at her, my eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"You think you're so fucking hot, getting all these guys to swarm around you like a slut, huh?" She accused.

I looked at her, hurt and confusion in my eyes.

"Huh?" I said confused.

And she grabbed my collar. She slammed me against the library shelves.

"You're not hot, or pretty, or even decent. You're a fat ugly gay fuck who shouldn't even be born. I can't believe I actually have to go to school with you." She continued.